This decadent red is jam-packed with flavors like red cherries and plums with a smooth, balanced finish (thanks to a dash of California Cab).
Tom scoured Lake County to find you the best grapes for your rich and robust Merlot – then aged the wine on both French and American oak for soft, silky texture.
A top-shelf, already-aged North Coast Merlot like this will sell for more than double elsewhere. Decant or open the bottle an hour before grilling up a juicy ribeye... ahhhh. Bliss.
This juicy Merlot is a flavor explosion! Tom packed your dynamite red with bright red fruits, dark plums, and a smooth, toasty finish that rivals big-name Bordeaux wines (but without the price tag).
Harvesting lush, flavor-packed grapes from Lodi and Lake County let Tom capture full-on oomph for your Merlot – aging the wine with French Oak to magnify rich, decadent flavors.
This limited-production red’s just begging to be sipped alongside herb-crusted lamb chops or a sizzling steak. Pop it open an hour before serving dinner to really let the flavors open up!
- Tom's popular red blends have propelled his success – so when he received carte blanche to craft a new wine, he knew just what to do...
- ...make another deeply delicious red that embraces the bold flavors of California! This year's fruity Syrah, inky Tannat, aromatic Merlot and decadent Cabernet blend masterfully makes for a Shula signature you're bound to love.
- This wine loves delicious company. Throw down some teriyaki chicken wings – or any grilled meats and veggies with a little char.
- The perfect no-frills wine for the rest of your summer! Deliciously refreshing and packed with tons of sweet orange blossom, honeysuckle, citrus, pear, and tropical fruit. Yum!
- There’s nothing stuffy about this wine, just a good balance between thirst-quenching brightness and just the right amount of sweet.
- Tom only made so much of this super sippable summer sensation for Angels... but if you love it, he might just bring it back. For now, just make sure you’ve got some before your next afternoon by the pool. Cheers!
Tom whipped you up a real treat! This refreshing Chardonnay’s blooming with bright tropical fruits, juicy green apples and rich, smooth texture – with a long, clean finish.
Thanks to Angels, Tom got access to the ripest, most flavor-packed fruit around for this crisp white. “I really enjoy making expressive, fruit-forward Chardonnays like this that have a touch of creaminess – without being overly oaky,” he says.
Chill a bottle of this white, pour a glass and let it sit for a few minutes to let the fresh fruity flavors open up. Then crack a few oysters, slurp, and guzzle down this white. You won’t regret it.
When Tom heard THOUSANDS of you were craving this robust monster red, he got a wicked grin.
He harvested grapes from two premium-quality vineyards in sunny Lodi to bring in the most massive berry flavors – and used top-notch oak barrels to usher in a lasting finish.
- Tom made you an incredible Malbec for under $15 because YOU asked for it. You're the reason 160 winemakers have a voice. It's time someone heard yours!