- This is a decadent, powerhouse red – layered with lustrous flavors like wild blackberries, rich red fruits and an intense full-bodied finish that deserves all the applause.
- Harvested from three distinct vineyards in Paso, Yian wanted to show off the fruit – so she partially aged your wine in stainless steel tanks before letting it mellow in French Oak barrels. "That's what makes it so generous, juicy, even chewy!" Yian says.
- We knew this wine was a champion before it clinched a DOUBLE GOLD medal at the SF Chronicle Wine Competition this year. But now that word's out, Yian's extravagant red will sell out in a flash – get yours first!
- This rich red is more indulgent than chocolate at midnight – loaded with bright black cherries and bursts of toasty, peppery spices from French oak aging.
- Since day 1, Yian has dreamt of making you a Cab. In fact, it's the wine that got her into winemaking. Now, with your funding, the dream's real – and harvested from two of Paso's top vineyards, it's more delicious than you could hope for.
- Yian put 110% into this wine, and it shows – gather up a few bottles before every Angel realizes just how good Cali Cab can be.
This bombshell white is full of lip-smacking flavors like ripe apricots, juicy tropical fruits, a touch of golden spice and soft, creamy textures. The long, luxurious finish will plop you right into the Rhone Valley.
Yian uncovered a hidden-gem Central Coast vineyard full of premium Marsanne – transforming these flavor-packed grapes into your scrumptious white (and thank goodness she did!).
Your Marsanne has a smidge of Chardonnay for a touch of brightness, making it ideal for some crispy fish tacos. It’s also the first wine of its kind on the site – you’re about to drink in some Naked history!