- Stephen's been itching to make you a white blend... and your funding made it happen. White blends are a sort of new category, so once again, you're way ahead of the curve!
- Boy oh boy, this blend is fruity. There's insane amounts of peach and ripe apricot flavors inside thanks Stephen's Pinot Grigio, Moscato, Chard, Viognier and Symphony grapes – the perfect recipe for a rich, sweet treat.
- Make sure you serve this white slightly chilled, not frozen. Chow down on crunchy fish tacos topped with juicy mango salsa while you sip. Heaven.
- This is a fun Reserve Chardonnay that you'll be drinking everyday. It's elegant, balanced... and bursting with liveliness!
- Nicky's making our mouths water at the mere thought of a glass. Your winemaker says: "I describe this wine as marmalade on buttery brioche toast with ripe apricots, passionfruit and a fine citrus line - it's enchanting and engaging."
- Treat this decadent white to a plate of fresh sea scallops, browned in butter. Every bite and sip will melt in your mouth.
- "This Chard comes from the Sarmento Vineyard in the middle of the famed Santa Lucia Highlands. Very cool vineyard site - makes for very slow ripening. It's a hillside vineyard full of heavy soil and high winds in the afternoon... perfect for ripening the grapes."
- And it's loaded with flavor. "Lemon, tangerine, nectarine, peach, apricot. Even tropical pineapple!"
- "You cannot beat Monterey Bay salmon with this Chardonnay – be sure to smoke it low and slow over oak wood on the grill. The richness from the fat of the fish with the body and acidity of the white is perfection!"
Rick, your Angel-funded winemaker, says:
- Your fan-favorite, full-powered Pinot Noir from the "Napa Valley of the South." Just shy of L.A., Sta. Rita is famous for its gorgeous cool climate wines that sell for $50+ a bottle.
- This is a volputuous Pinot, full of glass-licking flavors like ripe raspberries, black cherries - made super silky and smooth from aging in smoky French oak barrels for 12 months.
- ... and you fund it from scratch – that's why one of Calfornia's most expensive wines is yours for a bargain!
- Petit Verdot is a deep, dominating wine, full of intense, concentrated flavor. A ton of expensive Napa Cabs have small percentages of this varietal – it adds a dazzling amount of richness and powerful color to the world's boldest wines.
- It's incredibly rare to find 100% Petit Verdot on its own. But Matt wanted to introduce you to this vibrant grape – and purchased fruit from a famous Rutherford AVA producer to do it. I'd tell you who, but we signed an NDA...
- Your funding gave Matt the chance to shine the spotlight on a va-va-va-voom varietal, and make a limited edition, small volume production of a wine he loves. 18 months of barrel age, kid gloves in the cellar... this special red got the first-class treatment from a Napa legend. Only 500 cases exist!
- Hello, single-vineyard Pinot Noir. This round, rich and supple Russian River Valley red from your 8-time winemaker of the year comes with all the bells and whistles!
- ...what's that mean? For starters, it's all harvested from 1 premium vineyard. And once those grapes got to the winery - whew! Daryl worked tirelessly to bring all the color and flavor he could to this wine. He even aged it inside top-of-the-line French oak barrels!
- This Pinot is a big deal - and you get it for a tiny price because you fund Daryl directly. Don't hesitate on picking up a bottle or two while it's still on the site, because this red vanishes faster every year...
- Ho-boy! This is Oregon Pinot Noir at its finest. Juicy black cherries, berries, a hint of vanilla and toasty spice... everything you love about this red, amplified.
- Scott works with dry-farmed hillside vineyards in one of the most diverse and nuanced wine regions in the U.S. - a place the Native American inhabitants of Oregon call "the land of 1,000 valleys".
- YOU funded one of the country's leading Pinot Noir experts to make his dream wine - and it's everything you could hope for. Grab a bottle while it lasts!
- Ripe, rich Napa Cab swirling with deep, dark and delicious fruit - you're gonna need a bigger glass. This incredible value Napa Cabernet will blow you away.
- By working with Napa vineyards and a few that sit a couple miles outside of "Napa Valley," Alex got to work with prestigious Napa fruit at a fraction of the cost - that's why this $54 wine is yours for less than $20.
- Alex made waves with her great white Chenin Blanc, and Angels have been chomping at the bit for her to make a red. Now that she's revealed it's a stunning Napa Cab, we expect things to spin completely out of control.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This wine’s insane! Scott made this Napa Valley red to celebrate being 100% Angel funded. He’s wanted to perfect his own signature blend since the 90s – and he nailed it!
- Scott gathered up grapes spanning the entire Valley to build this seductive red crammed with expensive fruit - picking Merlot for its black plum flavors and woodsy aromas, Cab for its rich, velvety textures, and Petite Sirah for a little sweet spice.
- Simply grilled meats love this wine – pour this one 30 minutes before your meat comes of the grill, you’ll have one heck of a combo!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Bold, beautifully structured Pinot Noir from one of the most expensive wine-growing regions in California... and flavor to match.
- Sta. Rita is cool and breezy, famous for its long growing season - grapes grow low 'n' slow, and pick up dark, concentrated fruit flavors while they're hanging on the vine. That's where all this bold cherry and scrumptious berry flavor comes from!
- Your funding gives Jacqueline the chance to perfect this Pinot year after year. This is s special vintage for Angels – it's her 5th bottling! – and the quality is unreal.