WE'RE NOT SURE
- Dave’s back at it with this return vintage of his sensationally sweet Columbia Valley Riesling, wrapped in lush peach, pear and candied apple flavors with a crispness that’s perfect for patio sipping.
- With Angel funding behind him, Dave sourced picture-perfect fruit from a prestige Columbia Valley vineyard with the ideal conditions for growing world-class Riesling.
- “Riesling at this quality often goes for twice the price,” Dave says, making this one sweet-ish summertime white you won’t want to sleep on.
- For those with a sweet tooth, this bright pink beauty has summer sipping written all over it. Tingling with tropical fruit flavors and tangy citrus, this pink Moscato strikes the perfect balance between sweetness and an oh-so-refreshing crispness.
- This expert blend of Orange Muscat and Symphony reels with complexity and character without any extra fluff. If easy drinking and lip-smacking flavor is what you’re after, you’ve come to the right wine.
- The 2019 growing season was one for the books, Tom says, and this sweet Moscato is here to prove it. For the best of what Angel-funded sweet wine can be, look no further.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Flush with fresh, full tropical fruit flavors like lush, ripe mango and juicy peaches, each glass of Stephen’s sweet, mouthwatering Moscato takes you on a little trip to paradise.
- Stephen used your funding to source these Moscato grapes from estate vineyards near the gorgeous old gold rush town of Murphys, tucked way up in the Sierra Foothills.
- Bust out this luscious sweet sipper and make a break for the patio with a fully loaded charcuterie board and a friend or two – don’t forget the freshly-cut melon wedges and plenty of cheese!