WE'RE NOT SURE
- Flush with fresh, full tropical fruit flavors like lush, ripe mango and juicy peaches, each glass of Stephen’s sweet, mouthwatering Moscato takes you on a little trip to paradise.
- Stephen used your funding to source these Moscato grapes from estate vineyards near the gorgeous old gold rush town of Murphys, tucked way up in the Sierra Foothills.
- Bust out this luscious sweet sipper and make a break for the patio with a fully loaded charcuterie board and a friend or two – don’t forget the freshly-cut melon wedges and plenty of cheese!
- This tastebud-tingling sweet white wine from David is flush with luscious tropical fruit flavors rounded out by a long, lip-smacking finish.
- Your funding helped David start with prime California Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blanc, to which he added a touch of Viognier, Muscat and even a little Chenin Blanc for a delectable layering of sweet complexity and flavor.
- For helping David bring this delightfully sweet white wine to the world, you're getting this scintillating sipper for under $10 a bottle!