- Stephen calls this Chenin "pure and racy," and we'd have to agree! It's a perfect step up from Pinot Grigio for folks looking for a bit of extra aroma, body and spice.
- A multiple-award winning wine in South Africa, we're stoked to add this to Stephen's Naked range and we're confident you won't find a Chenin of this quality for less anywhere else.
- It doesn't take a brain-surgeon to work out that if over 30,000 people said they'd buy this wine again then it's got something good going for it. Something very good!
If you like BIG expressive flavors, you’re going to be all over this new vintage of Carmen’s Shiraz – made incredibly intense thanks to this year's mighty warm growing season.
From the smoky oak to the intense blackberry, pepper and dark fruit vibes, this wine is an all-out crowd pleaser.
This is the ultimate barbecue wine. Pull this one out when your friends arrive and sip away while you pull apart a rack of smoky, sticky-sweet pork ribs.
- Torrontes is like the classy big sister of Moscato. Full of bright and juicy citrus, but just a tiny bit more serious (and not sweet).
- Mauricio harvests this crisp white from low yield vineyards and picks 1/3 of the grapes way earlier than his neighbors – just to maintain freshness and balance in the wine. And he still gets the beautiful aromatic complexity that Argentinian Torrontes is so good at.
- The result is a lush white wine that goes amazingly with spicy foods. Helloooo, curry.
- This rich Clarksburg Merlot is one juicy mouthful - like shaking down a tree full of ripe plums with your mouth open wide.
- Not only is it SUPER enjoyable... it's an unbelievable value! Karen says: "It’s a great wine to drink when relaxing after work, hanging out with friends, while making dinner, with dinner... for one last glass after dinner..."
- If you like fine foodie reds you can devour every day — you'll want to add this to your basket on every single order.
Stephen bottled up this lightly sweet Rosé from a single-estate vineyard in Lodi – you can taste California sunshine in every sip!
Light and refreshing, this pale pink sipper has a watermelon-like sweetness and a ripe raspberry finish.
- This is the perfect post workday wine. Pour a tall glass, put your feet up, and say ahhhhhhhhh.