Sangiovese makes fabulous Rosé, especially when it's grown in Lodi - it's the perfect climate for these hot-weather-loving Italian grapes.
This ruby-pink stunner is filled with bright vanilla and strawberry flavors. It has just a smidge of sweetness and lip-smacking finish - the perfect thirst-quencher!
- This is your go-to summertime wine. Slide 3-4 bottles in your fridge, so you're ready for the moment when the temperatures start to pop.
- Torrontes is like the classy big sister of Moscato. Full of bright and juicy citrus, but just a tiny bit more serious (and not sweet).
- Mauricio harvests this crisp white from low yield vineyards and picks 1/3 of the grapes way earlier than his neighbors – just to maintain freshness and balance in the wine. And he still gets the beautiful aromatic complexity that Argentinian Torrontes is so good at.
- The result is a lush white wine that goes amazingly with spicy foods. Helloooo, curry.
- Officially, Irene Paiva is one of Chile's most reputable female winemakers – she's also YOUR Angel-funded rockstar. She's famous for working magic on a number of best selling Chilean wines such as Caliterra, San Pedro and Sena, and now she works exclusively for you.
- Your funding gave Irene the chance to harvest Cab from Chile's Central Valley - it's a Mediterranean climate that lets grapes like Cab ripen perfectly, low 'n' slow.
- Irene’s got a special touch and it shows with this decadent red. This is perfect if you're looking for a BIG, juicy wine that’s great for all kinds of meals.
- Sweet, a bit tart, and pleasantly aromatic. If this Moscato was a dating profile, you’d want to swipe right.
- With its ideal climate, Clarksburg grows Muscat Canelli grapes of impeccable flavor – so wines have potential to get pricey. But with funding from our Angels, David’s made you a bottle of the good stuff – and it won’t break the bank.
- David's Moscato is not only delicious, but it's the perfect lifesaver to add to your stash – both aficionados and newer wine-drinkers alike won’t be able to get enough of this succulent sipper.