- Tom's popular red blends have propelled his success – so when he received carte blanche to craft a new wine, he knew just what to do...
- ...make another deeply delicious red that embraces the bold flavors of California! Fruity Syrah, inky Tannat, aromatic Merlot and plummy Malbec masterfully make for a new Shula signature you're bound to love.
- Toss carne asada and green chiles with lime and salt – and fire up the grill (be sure to warm up fresh tortillas while you're at it!) Fresh Mex tastes even better with a tall glass of this peppery red nearby.
- This rich Clarksburg Merlot is one juicy mouthful - like shaking down a tree full of ripe plums with your mouth open wide.
- Not only is it SUPER enjoyable... it's an unbelievable value! Karen says: "It’s a great wine to drink when relaxing after work, hanging out with friends, while making dinner, with dinner... for one last glass after dinner..."
- If you like fine foodie reds you can devour every day — you'll want to add this to your basket on every single order.
Stephen bottled up this lightly sweet Rosé from a single-estate vineyard in Lodi – you can taste California sunshine in every sip!
Light and refreshing, this pale pink sipper has a watermelon-like sweetness and a ripe raspberry finish.
- This is the perfect post workday wine. Pour a tall glass, put your feet up, and say ahhhhhhhhh.
Sangiovese makes fabulous Rosé, especially when it's grown in Lodi - it's the perfect climate for these hot-weather-loving Italian grapes.
This ruby-pink stunner is filled with bright vanilla and strawberry flavors. It has just a smidge of sweetness and lip-smacking finish - the perfect thirst-quencher!
- This is your go-to summertime wine. Slide 3-4 bottles in your fridge, so you're ready for the moment when the temperatures start to pop.
- Torrontes is like the classy big sister of Moscato. Full of bright and juicy citrus, but just a tiny bit more serious (and not sweet).
- Mauricio harvests this crisp white from low yield vineyards and picks 1/3 of the grapes way earlier than his neighbors – just to maintain freshness and balance in the wine. And he still gets the beautiful aromatic complexity that Argentinian Torrontes is so good at.
- The result is a lush white wine that goes amazingly with spicy foods. Helloooo, curry.
- Officially, Irene Paiva is one of Chile's most reputable female winemakers – she's also YOUR Angel-funded rockstar. She's famous for working magic on a number of best selling Chilean wines such as Caliterra, San Pedro and Sena, and now she works exclusively for you.
- Your funding gave Irene the chance to harvest Cab from Chile's Central Valley - it's a Mediterranean climate that lets grapes like Cab ripen perfectly, low 'n' slow.
- Irene’s got a special touch and it shows with this decadent red. This is perfect if you're looking for a BIG, juicy wine that’s great for all kinds of meals.