If you like BIG expressive flavors, you’re going to be all over this new vintage of Carmen’s Shiraz – made incredibly intense thanks to this year's mighty warm growing season.
From the smoky oak to the intense blackberry, pepper and dark fruit vibes, this wine is an all-out crowd pleaser.
This is the ultimate barbecue wine. Pull this one out when your friends arrive and sip away while you pull apart a rack of smoky, sticky-sweet pork ribs.
- This rich Clarksburg Merlot is one juicy mouthful - like shaking down a tree full of ripe plums with your mouth open wide.
- Not only is it SUPER enjoyable... it's an unbelievable value! Karen says: "It’s a great wine to drink when relaxing after work, hanging out with friends, while making dinner, with dinner... for one last glass after dinner..."
- If you like fine foodie reds you can devour every day — you'll want to add this to your basket on every single order.
- Sweet sweet Moscato! And this has a nice zesty hit of citrus freshness, too.
- David makes this Moscato in the often overlooked wine region of Lodi. That means he can get top notch fruit at a really great price thanks to Angel funding.
- Calling the sweet tooths in the room...this is the wine for you.