Dark, brooding and deeply delicious, Coni’s Reserve Malbec isn’t messing around with mouthwatering brambly raspberry and light vanilla and oak flavors, plus a big, bold fnish that lasts and lasts and lasts.
Coni carefully crafted this Reserve red by sourcing from an old-vine vineyard in Chile’s Maule Valley that was once owned by a president of Chile. Talk about exclusive!
This Chilean powerhouse sips all too easily with tender, tempting barbecue ribs that’ve been smoked to savory perfection.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Your soft, yet complex Cabernet is back! It's packed with layers of juicy fruits and a bit of spice from French oak barrels to warm your cheeks. Oh, and it's from one of Chile's most famous winemakers!
- If you manage to find one of his famous labels, expect to see a pricetag of $40 a bottle. But you get the same quality craftsmanship from him at Angel prices, because you're a smart cookie and support Jean Pascal directly.
- If you ever want a wine to lay down, this is the one. JP's wines get even better with bottle age. Grab a bottle to enjoy in the moment and tuck away another for a delightful surprise later down the line!
- Sublimely silky, with rich, dark ripe fruit and an incredible enduring finish....mmmm. You can taste all the extra loving care that makes this red so downright delicious.
- Your funding supported Irene's dream to make a single-vineyard ultra-premium Carmenere – using handpicked grapes from Peumo, a small village in Chile's Cachapoal Valley.
- Pair this champion red from Chile with soul-warming Chili con Carne. It's a fated match, especially when served with a warm wedge of buttered cornbread.
- Chile has a way with Cabernet, and this deep and structured Lacaze red is proof. Harvested from 30-year-old vineyards, it's full of bright berries and exotic spices.
- This is JP's special Reserve blend - made from grapes surrounding the Andes Mountains that benefit from whips of Pacific Ocean breezes from time to time.
- This incredibly seductive Cab is an unstoppable Angel favorite - and it's yours for an unreal price, because YOU made it happen.
From the first whiff of vanilla to each smooth sip of sweet red fruit to the soft, persisting finish, Coni’s Syrah shows off its deliciousness at every turn. Spot the subtle, savory oak flavors that come from half the wine being aged in barrel for 9 months.
Your funding let Coni get hand-harvested grapes from top-notch 30-year-old vineyards in Chile’s central Curico Valley, where cool nights and warm days give these grapes the perfect growing conditions to bring loads of full, ripe flavors into the wine.
Coni suggests pairing this red’s smooth, refined flavors with a meal of “Arrollado de Huaso” – a traditional Chilean recipe of rolled pork. That, or sip it with some mouthwatering braised lamb or sweet and savory pork ribs. Cheers!
- Jean Pascal had access to Chile's finest vineyards and a state of the art winery– he just needed the money and time to make the top-of-the-line, silky red he dreamed about.
- His day job is making the critically acclaimed Domus Aurea ($60/bottle) so he knows how to make a 90 pt. red that's made to last. This is a velvety blend, full of warm berries and spice... and it just keeps getting better with age!
- And thanks to Angel funding, you cut the costs of selling and marketing that wine, so you get it for this stunning price – it's still a splurge, but worth it!
- Bursting with juicy red berries, plump dark fruit and a dash of spice, this Syrah blend is smooth and dangerously drinkable. Crack it open any day of the week to enjoy some easy elegance!
- Trained in Bordeaux, JP Lacaze certainly knows how to finesse a red blend. With your funding, he hand-selected the fruit for this wine and made a truly unique Chilean red just for you.
- ...and this wine gets even better with a hearty winter meal – like rich beef stew. JP loves reminiscing about his time in France with a glass and a warm bowl of Ratatouille!
Big, bold and gushing with ripe dark fruit flavors like cherry and plum, this red is a “mezcla” or mix, Coni says, with at least five different red grapes mingled together to make a full, rich wine with an oaky toastiness and a touch of spice on the long, smooth finish.
Coni blended together Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec, Syrah and Carignan for this special red. The grapes were harvested at different times that were just right for each varietal to bring out the best of their individual flavors for a mouthwatering medley.
Let this powerful red relax for about an hour after opening a bottle and whip up a hearty pizza with all your favorite toppings while you wait. Then call up some friends and sip the night away!
- Irene made a showstopper – an estate-grown field blend from her Armonia vineyard in Chile's Central Valley, featuring Cabernet, Syrah, Petit Verdot and Carignan.
- Field blends are made from vineyards that grow multiple grape varieties. At harvest, they're all scooped up together, and the exact blend is decided by nature. You funded spontaneous deliciousness!
- Grill spicy steak skewers on coals and serve with a spoonful of pebre – a lip-smacking Chilean salsa of onions, spices and aji peppers almost as mouthwatering as this red.