- This refreshing bubbly is dancing with juicy apples, peaches, and the sweet smell of jasmine. Your living room's about to turn into an Italian garden terrace overlooking the countryside.
- Paolo's passion for Prosecco is rooted in three generations of family winemaking – and with a vineyard smack-dab in the heart of Valdobbiadene (the capital of Prosecco) your spumante is as real as it gets. Thanks for making it possible!
- Angels know this sensational bubbly is a star – every vintage sells out faster than the last. Stock up now – your prosciutto and cheese want company!
Whether you’re pairing with apps or toasting to celebrate, you’ll love this fresh and fruity bubbly - and it’s yours for a song.
Paolo comes from a family of winemakers, so Prosecco’s in his blood. Thanks to you, he crafted this dream wine from Valdobbiadene – the region growing the most sought-after sparkling in Italy.
This crisp, lively Prosecco is perfect on its own – serve chilled, or with Aperol as a spritz!
Intensely fruity, rich and complex red from the very best corners of Tuscany. Stefano expertly blended you a superb Italian red doused in savory tastes of plum and traces of sour cherry.
With your funding in his back pocket, Stefano scoured the rolling Italian hills for the most high-end fruit he could find. This red is a top-shelf treasure trove of the most refined Sangiovese, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon in all of Tuscany.
Stefano makes some of the finest Tuscan reds out there today – and they’re exclusively yours for a fraction of the price anywhere else. The only trick is to scoop up your share before the other Angels do!
This generous, silky and a-smidge-spicy Poggio di Guardia is made from grapes grown atop the tallest hills in Tuscany!
Stefano selects every grape by hand – to make sure every berry is ripe and just right. The result is a top-shelf Italian blend that rivals the best Super Tuscans. It's pure silk and has a taste that will keep you coming back for more...
If you have the patience to wait then let this beauty rest until the end of 2019. Stefano says it will show at its best from that point on, and will only improve with age for decades to come.
- Stefano di Blasi is the talented winemaker who made Solaia and Tignanello – two of the most iconic (and expensive) wines to ever come out of Italy.
- And YOUR Angel funding lets him work with an old Sangiovese vineyard that produces a tiny amount of super-concentrated grapes that gives this red its power and finesse.
- Stefano says, "Chianti is an elegant easy-drinking tradition of Italy. So if you want to leave the experience of drinking and eating just like an Italian would do, this is the wine!"
- Stefano's rich red blend gushes with lush fruit flavors, like biting into a perfectly ripe, juicy plum on a hot summer's day. With a mouthwatering smoothness and elegant, long-lasting finish, this is one Italian masterpiece you don't want to miss.
- Angel funding has opened all kinds of doors for Stefano, letting him make wines he could only dream about before. With that freedom, Stefano blended intense Nero d’Avola, Sicily’s famous traditional red grape, with pristine Syrah to bring you the kind of wine that’s only possible thanks to you!
- The picture-perfect Mediterranean climate of Sicily lets these grapes ripen in the best way possible, preserving every ounce of luscious flavor along the way. Stefano says, impeccable wines like this from Sicily “are powerful and warm just like the people here.”
- Like a whiff of fresh flowers or that first bite of peach on a hot day, this crisp white is always welcome whether you’re keeping things casual or putting on the ritz. Sip. Relax. Repeat.
- Stefano chose the grapes for this refresher from the vineyards around Verona. The Veneto region is one of the best places in Italy for white wine, where breezes from the area’s biggest lake keep the fruit cool and full of flavor all the way to the finish.
- Chill this one for a bit and drink right away, alongside the seafood of your choice. Viola, the perfect match!
- Swanky, elegant, refreshing... this is a hotsy-totsy white – with a beat so crisp, it'll make you tap your toes, wave your fur and ask Jimmy to walk the bass line.
- ...But to be clear, Zibibbo Catarratto isn't a jazz tune – it's one of the most ancient (and delicious) white grapes grown in the volcanic hills of Sicily. With its enticing citrus flavors and light refreshing pop, it puts way more pep in your step than any speakeasy.
- It's rare in the US, sure – outside of Italy, most wine drinkers will never taste it. Now you have the chance! Stefano's thrilled for you – give it a sip, and let those tastebuds hum a melody.