This generous, silky and a-smidge-spicy Poggio di Guardia is made from grapes grown atop the tallest hills in Tuscany!
Stefano selects every grape by hand – to make sure every berry is ripe and just right. The result is a top-shelf Italian blend that rivals the best Super Tuscans. It's pure silk and has a taste that will keep you coming back for more...
If you have the patience to wait then let this beauty rest until the end of 2019. Stefano says it will show at its best from that point on, and will only improve with age for decades to come.
- Like a whiff of fresh flowers or that first bite of peach on a hot day, this crisp white is always welcome whether you’re keeping things casual or putting on the ritz. Sip. Relax. Repeat.
- Stefano chose the grapes for this refresher from the vineyards around Verona. The Veneto region is one of the best places in Italy for white wine, where breezes from the area’s biggest lake keep the fruit cool and full of flavor all the way to the finish.
- Chill this one for a bit and drink right away, alongside the seafood of your choice. Viola, the perfect match!
- Swanky, elegant, refreshing... this is a hotsy-totsy white – with a beat so crisp, it'll make you tap your toes, wave your fur and ask Jimmy to walk the bass line.
- ...But to be clear, Zibibbo Catarratto isn't a jazz tune – it's one of the most ancient (and delicious) white grapes grown in the volcanic hills of Sicily. With its enticing citrus flavors and light refreshing pop, it puts way more pep in your step than any speakeasy.
- It's rare in the US, sure – outside of Italy, most wine drinkers will never taste it. Now you have the chance! Stefano's thrilled for you – give it a sip, and let those tastebuds hum a melody.
- Paolo’s perky pale pink crowd-pleaser tingles with a pucker of bright cherries and citrusy tang on every sip for a light sparkling Rosé you just can’t put down.
- It’s primo Italian Rosé – frizzante style! This means the bubbles have a little less kick than your usual sparkling wine, letting the flavors shine through in each soft, savory sip.
- This fizzy frizzante pairs perfectly with a big plate of charcuterie, preferably on a sunny deck. Untie the string, pop the cork and call it a day!
- Did somebody say spumante?! This bright, bubbly Italian sparkling is the life of the party, dripping with crisp, mouthwatering flavors of green apple and pear that glide seamlessly into a luxurious, lip-smacking finish.
- When you gave Paolo the golden ticket to a whole batch of pristine Pinot Grigio, he knew just what to do with it – add bubbles! This splendid spumante is the result, and for supporting Paolo’s daring winemaking, you get it for a steal.
- The only hiccup is that Paolo only made a few hundred cases to share. Stock up on this bright and beautiful Italian bubbly while there’s still a little left!
- Stefano's rich red blend gushes with lush fruit flavors, like biting into a perfectly ripe, juicy plum on a hot summer's day. With a mouthwatering smoothness and elegant, long-lasting finish, this is one Italian masterpiece you don't want to miss.
- Angel funding has opened all kinds of doors for Stefano, letting him make wines he could only dream about before. With that freedom, Stefano blended intense Nero d’Avola, Sicily’s famous traditional red grape, with pristine Syrah to bring you the kind of wine that’s only possible thanks to you!
- The picture-perfect Mediterranean climate of Sicily lets these grapes ripen in the best way possible, preserving every ounce of luscious flavor along the way. Stefano says, impeccable wines like this from Sicily “are powerful and warm just like the people here.”