- Oscar and Claudia’s refreshingly crisp Alvarinho is full of juicy citrus and tropical fruits that’ll transport you to the sun-soaked valleys of Portugal.
- This cool, crisp white comes from a super-small and exclusive Portuguese wine region where warm days, cool nights and stretches of rain grow super-juicy grapes (perfect for mouth-watering whites).
- Bring out this zippy, fresh white with a platter of jumbo prawns that have been marinated in garlic and kissed by the grill. Al fresco feasting will never be the same again.
- This version is like drinking a glass of pure Granny Smith apples, with a big fat dollop of cream added for good luck. Kerr...zing!
- Albarino is Spain's answer to Sauvignon Blanc. And you just funded some of the best! Clean, crisp, crystal clear flavors, with enough raciness to make this Galicia-grown white the perfect partner for a weeknight meal – in other words, an all-around winner to have in the fridge.
- Chicken and chorizo stew, a bottle of this (erm... make it two) a little Netflix action, and you're set for the night.
A stunning single-vineyard Albarino packed with bright, zesty freshness.
Jacqueline sniffed out this dry farmed vineyard where the roots work hard to produce unique, concentrated fruit – just what she needed for this award-winning white.
This lemony, tropical toned Albarino is best-friends with fried seafood. Chill it down ready for a plate of calamari and freshly-made aioli.
Plus, the 2016 vintage won a Gold medal in last year’s San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition! An Angel-funded champ, guaranteed to please.
- This citrusy stunner is as racy and vibrant as its neon green label. One sip, and you'll know - summer's here!
- Harvested from cool, breezy vineyards along the California Delta, Matt’s kept the winemaking process simple to show off Albariño's naturally bright and fresh flavors.
- Matt’s refreshingly crisp Albariño is a sure thing for lazy sun-drenched afternoons, but wines like this have a tendency to run out of stock. Don’t be that guy, get prepared before the weather turns hot.