- This all-star blend is super inky, full of powerful dark berry flavors and an instense kick of rich oak. YUM.
- With your funding, Adam was able to harvest fruit from three spectacular vineyards in Australia's Clare Valley - where the grapes are rich and the growing is easy.
- Pop a bottle and let it sit on the table for an hour or two while you simmer a rich pasta sauce on the stove. Slather some spaghetti with a rich ragu, pour yourself a glass... and the evening will unfold before you.
- Patrice Grasset is a 3rd generation winemaker and a lifelong resident of the Loire, where they make the most famous French whites in the world. But what's to stop him from going to Bordeaux - to make the most famous reds...?
- Nothing, because he has YOUR backing! With your help, your France expert traveled to the most expensive red wine region in the world – and harvested a mix of rich Cabernet and Merlot for this impeccable blend.
- Now you're getting bona fide Bordeaux for $12.99! Will you be one of the lucky Angels to nab a rare bottle?
WE'RE NOT SURE
Camille moved to Napa from France to make delicious, extravagant ($150+!) Cabernets – but lately, she's felt the pull to return to her winemaking roots…
This Napa blend is inspired by her years in Bordeaux – but loaded with the rich kick of power only Napa grapes can provide! And the Merlot, Petit Verdot and famous Cabernet inside were aged in fancy French oak, so every drop hums with finesse.
...and to think, without Angels, her dream project would’ve never existed. Camille lost 100% of her grapes to devastating wildfires in 2017 – but you gave her special funding to start again. Her très bon blend is your well-earned reward!
- Cabernet dominates this red blend and packs it with a punch of raspberry fruit roll-up “so good you'd wish you could chew on it,” the Michauds say. Spot the cherry and chocolate on the way to a juicy finish.
- Your funding helped Justin and Katy get their hands on some special grapes from Walla Walla and Horse Heaven Hills, making a rich blend from two of Washington's most standout regions.
- If you have the patience for it, let this wine stretch out for a few minutes after opening a bottle. It’ll really bring out the flavor! Grill some veggies and a hearty steak while you wait.