- Dave's fruit-rich Cab is loaded with classic flavors that get more intense with every slurp. He usually recommends a fish pairing with each of his wines, but even this Washington fisherman knows - this powerful red is made for steak.
- With your funding, he snatched up fruit from a well-respected property in Columbia Valley – rated one of the Top 20 vineyards in the whole of Washington! Wines from this vineyard typically go for twice this price or higher.
- Your winemaker says, "It's a great vintage, with supple, ripe flavors. We may not get this deal again." Make sure you don't miss out on yours!
Like a farmer’s market stand packed with fresh berries, Ana’s Cab brims with brambly blackberry, black cherry, blueberry and plum layered over dark chocolate and lavender that carries on into a long, lush finish.
With your help, Ana got to work with grapes from this relatively new Sonoma region, where shallow soils and sunny days make for smaller fruit with intense, elegant flavors.
Since it’s such a new region, wines from Moon Mountain are super rare and pricey. Even though there’s not very much of Ana’s Cab, thanks to Angel funding she’s still able to bring it to you at a fraction of what a Cab like this is worth.
Bold, pure, ripe Reserve Cabernet that’s filled with luscious dark fruit and plums notes – if you love Stephen's Arabella Cab... it gets even better!
Stephen has been making wines for Angels since wayyy back in the beginning. His unparalleled experience has made his South African Cabernet Sauvignon the most popular wine on our site.
With a little more funding from Angels, Stephen created this premium vintage of his fan-favorite Cab. Effortlessly ripe and robust... and then some!
- This iconic Alexander Valley Cab is rich, silky and sprinkled with delectable flavors like dark berries and soft, smoky chocolate.
- “This wine is all about family,” Daryl says. The grapes come from the Saini Ranch, Daryl’s son-in-law’s vineyard in the heart of Alexander Valley. These grapes regularly make it into $40 or $50 bottles, but for Angels, Daryl makes this wine for just half of that.
- Supplies are tight for this classic Cab from Daryl, as a major portion of the grapes were affected by the 2017 Wine Country fires and Daryl decided they weren't up to snuff for this wine. Point is, you definitely don't want to sleep on this one!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Stephen’s smooth, top-shelf Cab is loaded with seductive dark fruits, a touch of spice and velvety soft textures.
There’s a reason Stephen’s your most popular winemaker – he knows how to pick ‘em...literally. Harvesting premium grapes from the woodsy Sierra Foothills and sun-filled Lodi, he then aged your Cab in oak for supple textures and flavor.
Sip this Cab alongside some ribs dripping in BBQ sauce, a pasta salad and some fresh greens for full-on relaxation.
Scott’s radiant red is filled with level after level of flavor explosion – notes of wild berries, brambly spices and mind-blowing textures will knock your socks right off.
This is your top-shelf Cab to share at family functions, whimsical dinner parties or just a plain ol’ Monday evening! Being a bestseller, though, it won’t be around for long...
The last vintage won Gold at the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition – even more reason this bottle might not last!
Rich, luscious, and overflowing with ripe, dark fruits...this red is devlishly delectable.
Your winemaker is one of the founding fathers of Napa Cabernet (!) – and your funding allows him to craft luxurious wines that’d cost upwards of $60 anywhere else... but Angels can score this top-shelf wine for less than $25.
This wine only gets better with age – if you can wait, that is.... take it out to a nice steak dinner (decant it if you can!) and it’ll be incredible.
Sip in award-winning bliss... last year’s vintage picked up a Silver at the 2018 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Swimming in dark fruit aromas and flavors from silky black cherry to lush, brambly blueberry, all bundled into a big, full mouthfeel and softened by aging in French oak, this one-of-a-kind red from Richard is Paso Robles Cab at its best!
Your support helped Richard source these grapes from a single Paso Robles vineyard in California’s Central Coast to bring you the absolute tip top of his wines from the region.
Like Richard’s top-tier Cabernets from Napa, expect this red to fly off the shelves before you even know it. Once you’ve got yours, Richard suggests stowing it away for a while if you can. If not, decant for at least half an hour, then enjoy!
- David's rich and robust Cab EXPLODES with complex flavors - that's what you get when you harvest grapes from vineyards surrounding a volcano!
- Lake County is Napa's northern neighbor - where you can get Wine Country flavor for incredible value. David says it has incredible potential... we 100% agree.
- Before you, David made wines for legendary Wine Country brands, including Duckhorn and Gundlach Bundscu. Wines with his kind of finesse easily sell for $30+ - but you'll always get an insider price for making them possible!
- The last vintage won a Silver at the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition! Get your hands on this award-winning wine (that costs less than $15!) – before it's sold out...
- Classic Cabernet that swings in with a wallop of berries, juicy dark plums, ripe cherries and toasty, tummy-warming spices.
- A potent blend of top-quality Cab from Lodi and Clarksburg – two standout regions in California's Central Valley. The vines developed full, lush grapes bursting with flavor – making David's latest Cab the richest, most sumptuous yet.
- This Cabernet just screams for a sizzling slab of beef - you can turn a simple piece of meat into a carnivore's fine dining dream.