Refreshing, radiant, pure luxury… Jean-Philippe puts the CHAMP in Champagne. If you could only drink one bottle of sparkling, you’re gonna want to pop open this authentic French bubbly. Stat.
JP's the brilliant mind behind powerhouses like Ruinart and Mumm – he knows that minimal fruit handling and pristine production technique is key to making really expensive French Champagne.
A classic, top-shelf vintage Champagne like this gives famous labels a run for their money! Thanks to Angel funding, it’s less than $40...now THAT’S worth a toast!
- Benjamin's family has made famous French Chardonnay for centuries. Thanks to you, he's able to keep this tradition alive, and make wine under his own name.
- Made mostly without oak to get the fullest flavors from these special French grapes, Ben says "Angels will be surprised by the fineness and elegance of our Chablis." With its deep, intense aromas and mouthwatering brightness, Ben adds, "Elegance and purity are the true words to describe our Chablis."
- This is true French Chablis– from its gorgeous pale gold color right down to its savory, elegant minerality. Due to recent extreme weather, area wines like this are becoming increasingly more rare– treasure it with a plate of fresh oysters while you can.
Elegant, delicate and made using pure Sonoma coast Chardonnay, Wayne’s Blanc de Blancs is a creamy, crisp and refreshing sparkling wine and an all-out Angel favorite.
You're getting the good stuff aged for TWO YEARS from one of the best sparkling winemakers on earth (former head winemaker for Chandon!) – for less than $20!
This handcrafted bubbly is an ultra-small production that sells out – and racks in BIG wine awards! In 2017, it was the darling of the San Francisco Wine Competition. It even beat out Tattinger as a favorite of the judges!
- Scott’s latest Oregon white is a light, bright bounty of crisp, ripe apple and pear with a little bit of lemony citrus tagging along for a finish that just begs you to come back for more.
- Oregon Chardonnay is in short supply, Scott says, but your funding helped him score some top fruit from dry-farmed vineyards in Northern Willamette Valley and Umpqua Valley and barrel ferment it with a touch of Pinot Blanc for a seriously sippable Oregon stunner.
- Scott made this white with fancy Chablis in mind, aiming for the bold, ripe flavors that French Chardonnay is famous for. We think Scott’s right on the money when he claims: “Oregon Chardonnay is the next cool wine.”
- This is a decadent white, loaded with luxurious creamy fruit grown high up in the Atlas Peak hills of Napa, 1500 feet above sea level. That high altitude and its rocky soil means good things for extravagant wines!
- ...and Matt harvested just enough for 1200 cases (that's teeny!) Your wine is precious – and he treated it like gold, barrel-fermenting every drop in a mix of new and neutral French Oak barrels (that's how you get flavors like vanilla and cream inside the glass!)
- Matt sells wine from this VERY same vineyard block under a different label for $45/bottle. You're getting an incredible insider deal because you fund him directly – this $14.99 price is for your eyes only.
- This refreshing Chardonnay is full of juicy citrus fruit – your perfect sipping wine!
- The success of Steve's Pinot Grigio proved he could make killer crisp whites from the heart of Lodi, California. So Angels gave him the funding to make Chardonnay from a gorgeous single-vineyard estate, too!
- Fresh caught salmon sizzling on an open grill, a twist of lemon and this Chardonnay – life's simple pleasures...
Rick’s latest Central Coast white is a cool-climate thirst-quencher loaded with fruity flavors like apple and white peach, backed by a layer of toasty vanilla and coconut from a special bit of oak aging.
Made with grapes from the cool, rolling hills of southern Monterey County, Rick’s Chardonnay packs a smooth, round mouthfeel and scrumptiously long finish.
Whether you age it a few years or pop the cork on arrival, for best results just make sure you sip it beside a heap of mouthwatering, buttery Dungeness crab or hearty, grilled sea bass. Yum!
Bright and crisp with lots of fruit shining through thanks to Jac’s unoaked style and choice of stainless steel tanks. Less than 1,700 cases were made, so you know it’s going to fly.
With your funding, Jac harvested grapes specifically from a small corner of the Russian River Valley in Sonoma to make you a Chardonnay that easily stands up to the best cool-climate wines from around the world – for half the price.
Perfect for a surf and turf kind of day – sip it to chase tender, buttery Dungeness crab or crispy fried chicken. Just chill slightly and drink right away – though it’s not like you’d be able to wait.
- This is a Chardonnay with gusto – rich and flavorful, full of fresh white peaches and pears, the purity of this high-class Napa fruit really shines.
- It was grown on the tippy top of Atlas Peak – harvested from a legendary family's vineyard estate. The Antinoris are wine royalty – 26th generation grape growers with property spanning from Tuscany to Cali. And Franc got first dibs on their Napa fruit!
- Pop the cork and serve with a bowl of buttery pasta, topped with garlic, herbs, and a mountain of parmesan that would make an Italian proud.
- Your Classic Californian Chardonnay is full of refreshing white peach and apple flavors with a soft, toasty creaminess – thanks to a gentle barrel fermentation under Jac's watchful eye.
- Angel funding allowed Jac to source his grapes from a great vineyard in the heart of Alexander Valley. This fruit has character - and great balance!
- This Sonoma Chard is perfect with a beautiful salmon fillet. If that sounds delicious to you, keep a bottle of this around for your next rich fish dish.