- Classic Californian Chardonnay, toasty, creamy not just aged in oak barrels – Jac actually fermented the wine in barrels for an extra oomph of flavor and texture.
- Angel funding allowed Jac to source his grapes from a great vineyard in the heart of the Russain River Valley, a small Sonoma region specializing in Chardonnay with lots of character and great balance!
- This Sonoma Chard is perfect with a beautiful salmon fillet. If that sounds delicious to you, keep a bottle of this around for your next rich fish dish.
Packed with ripe fruits, smoother than butter... this divine white is your quintessential Sonoma Chardonnay.
Your support allowed Scott to harvest top-notch grapes from cool-climate vineyards where the coastal breeze locks in full and vibrant flavor of the fruit.
This is Scott’s 7th vintage of Sonoma Coast Chardonnay, and it’s an Angel favorite...get yours quick before the bottles disappear into thin air.
One of your first Wine Advisors got the chance to make the dreamy Sonoma Chardonnay he’s always wanted to make – all thanks to your votes and support! And he’s back with a NEW vintage that’s luxuriously rich, smooth, and full of ripe fruit.
David worked with Head Winemaker Franc Dusak to harvest the crème de la crème Chardonnay from the cool valleys of Sonoma, then fermented the wine and aged it in oak – which developed these vibrant fruity flavors and that bright and oh-so-supple creaminess.
Thanks to all you’ve done, Dave’s continued making a dream wine that reflects the sun-laden valley he calls home. Pop open a bottle of this refreshing Chard with a fresh cheese plate or scallops sauteed in butter, and give yourself a pat on the back for supporting your friend-turned-winemaker!
- David’s Chardonnay is bright and soft, starting with wistful whiffs of fresh florals before tastes of honey, apple and a little tangy citrus come along with just the right touch of creaminess, all capped by a long, lingering finish.
- David decided to take a hands-off approach with his Chardonnay to let the grapes shine through as best they could with delicate, detailed aromas and flavors.
- With your support, David got to pluck grapes from California vineyards that were farmed with the perfect balance of ripening in mind, to coax out the fullest, freshest flavors possible.
Elegant, delicate and made using pure Sonoma coast Chardonnay, Wayne’s Blanc de Blancs is a creamy, crisp and refreshing sparkling wine and an all-out Angel favorite.
You're getting the good stuff aged for TWO YEARS from one of the best sparkling winemakers on earth (former head winemaker for Chandon!) – for less than $20!
This handcrafted bubbly is an ultra-small production that sells out – and racks in BIG wine awards! In 2017, it was the darling of the San Francisco Wine Competition. It even beat out Tattinger as a favorite of the judges!
- This wine is vibrant with a capital V, packed with juicy nectarines and a bucket of limes– Ben didn't play up this Chard with big slabs of buttery flavor because he wanted his old-vine fruit to jump out of the glass.
- Thanks to Angels, his family makes Chardonnay off their own vineyard – and they're wrapped (that's New Zealand speak for very very excited!)
- Ben could only make so much of this wonderful white, and he hopes every bottle makes it into a New World Chardonnay-loving home.
Tend to turn your nose up to buttery Chardonnay? Give Rick’s a try – his unique, unoaked white is overflowing with fresh fruit flavors like ripe nectarines, tropical fruit and a touch of golden honey.
With Angel support, Rick gathered grapes from a cool hillside vineyard off California’s Central Coast, fermented them cold for vibrant flavor and aged the wine on lees to give your crisp Chardonnay the perfect amount of creaminess.
Only a winemaker with 30+ years of experience could bring you a luxurious white like this – and Rick’s thankful that you let him! Pour a frosty glass of this refreshing Chardonnay with fresh-grilled lemon cod, kick your feet up… and call it a day
Don’t let the name intimidate you – Chablis is another word for French Chardonnay. And Benjamin’s Premier Cru is everything you love about French white wine – light, creamy, with a nice and crisp finish.
These Chardonnay grapes hail from the Chablis region in Burgundy – known for its pristine mineral soils – perfect for growing refreshing whites. And Benjamin’s family has grown vines there since the 1600s! He’s the 7th generation winemaker in his family – and you helped make that happen.
Benjamin suggests slurping down this elegant delight with oysters, grilled fish or chicken cooked in a creamy wine sauce. Bon appetit.
Bright and crisp with lots of fruit shining through thanks to Jac’s unoaked style and choice of stainless steel tanks. Less than 1,700 cases were made, so you know it’s going to fly.
With your funding, Jac harvested grapes specifically from a small corner of the Russian River Valley in Sonoma to make you a Chardonnay that easily stands up to the best cool-climate wines from around the world – for half the price.
Perfect for a surf and turf kind of day – sip it to chase tender, buttery Dungeness crab or crispy fried chicken. Just chill slightly and drink right away – though it’s not like you’d be able to wait.
- This refreshing Chardonnay is full of juicy citrus fruit – your perfect sipping wine!
- The success of Steve's Pinot Grigio proved he could make killer crisp whites from the heart of Lodi, California. So Angels gave him the funding to make Chardonnay from a gorgeous single-vineyard estate, too!
- Fresh caught salmon sizzling on an open grill, a twist of lemon and this Chardonnay – life's simple pleasures...