- This is a go-to summer red of Zinfandel and Cabernet, full of melt-in-your-mouth fruit and a subtle smoky sweetness from oak.
- Your funding lets David comb the length of California in search of the year's best quality fruit for your buck - this blend is a mix of luscious reds from northern and central CA. Next year, who knows? That's the fun!
- What's a good looking blend like this doing without a towering plate of pasta nearby?! Pair your rustic red with spaghetti and meatballs, topped with cracked pepper and parm.
Penny pulls off a seamless balancing act between juicy strawberry and light streaks of lime for a sparkling Rosé that refreshes and zings all in one sip.
With your funding and a seriously impressive background in bubbles, Penny took sustainably-farmed grapes and made you this traditional-styled gem that’s not just sparkling – it’s dazzling!
This is top-tier sparkling Rosé for an absolute steal. A wine you can drink all year round. Penny suggests roasted turkey in the fall, Dungeness crab in the colder months and strawberry shortcake all summer long. Just make sure you have enough to last!
- When each taste of this bright, crisp rosé pulses with light, bubbly rushes of rich raspberry, tangy cherry, juicy watermelon and just the right hint of lime, things can’t get much better than going back in for another sip.
- Penelope worked closely with some stellar North Coast growers to choose the absolute perfect time to pluck these grapes. She even threw in a little bit of a super special grape called Pinot Meunier to kick things up a notch. “It may not be much,” she says, “but it really makes the difference between a Rose and a ROSE!”
- Penelope says, “It is time for ROSÉ! Then again anytime is time for Rosé.” Speaking as a legend in North Coast sparkling wine, she would know better than anyone. Better get to sipping!
- We love to age Port in cask. It just tastes great when aged for several years. This 10 Year Old Tawny is a blend of few oak casks we have in our cellar, from different harvests. My sister Claudia picked one by one and crafted an amber-colored Port that will delight everyone.
- A special thank you to my Archangels who have been tireless helping me to spread the word about my wines. Without them I'm sure this Port wouldn't be here.
- Tawny Port is the cask aged version of Port. It develops a nutty character due to the aging for five years in oak. This is a classic Port with plenty of complexity and elegance.
Oscar, your Angel-funded winemaker
This elegant dessert red is full of indulgent flavors - like jammy berries, red cherries, a touch of spice... and that lingering bit of caramel that Port does best.
Claudia and Oscar let this red spend eighteen months on oak before aging in bottle to capture all the rich, decadent flavor that makes this LBV (Late Bottled Vintage) Port a must-have for creamy cheeses or a slice of chocolate cake.
There will be plenty of moments during the next few months for you to treat yourself with something special... and this 5 year lovingly-aged Port is it!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Doce + Forte = Sweet and strong. This is sultry, wickedly full-bodied and dessert wine. Keep in mind, it's got 18.5% alcohol – so it'll keep you warm and toasty like a glass of Port.
Ana used traditional Portuguese varietals harvested from a 43-acre vineyard parcel in Jackson Valley to bring you a classic sweet treat terrific value. It's flush with intensely ripe berry flavors and warms your belly with spices like chocolate and cinnamon.
A very limited volume of this special fortified wine exists - so grab 2 while it lasts. It comes in a such a slender, sleek 500ml bottle. It'll just make you want to devour more!
This generous, silky and a-smidge-spicy Poggio di Guardia is made from grapes grown atop the tallest hills in Tuscany!
Stefano selects every grape by hand – to make sure every berry is ripe and just right. The result is a top-shelf Italian blend that rivals the best Super Tuscans. It's pure silk and has a taste that will keep you coming back for more...
If you have the patience to wait then let this beauty rest until the end of 2019. Stefano says it will show at its best from that point on, and will only improve with age for decades to come.