Scott’s refreshingly crisp sipper is one of the most popular Oregon wines Angels fund, and it's finally here again! This lively, lush Angel favorite is layered with tastes of apple, pineapple and a tantalizing touch of citrusy tang.
Thanks to your support, Scott was in the right place at the right time to discover this well-kept Oregon secret – a world-class white from the heart of Pinot Noir country!
Scott made this mouthwatering white specifically to be shared, preferably on a warm, sunny patio surrounded by friends. “It’s a crowd pleaser that is versatile with many foods,” he says, “but stands alone on a hot summer day.”
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This is classy cool-climate Pinot Gris with the benefit of a lovely, warm 2018 summer. It's got every New Zealand trademark – fresh, crisp, dancing with zesty fruit.
- Harvested from the Waipara region, Nicky & Peter's crisp white is fresh and full of personality, with loads of juicy apricot and pear flavors in the glass.
- We say it a lot (but it's true) great wines are made in teeny tiny quantities, and this Parish Pinot Gris is no exception. Stock up on a few special bottles from a gorgeous harvest – while you have the chance!
- This light and tantalizing Pinot Gris is swimming in ripe, fruity flavors of peach, nectarine and melon with an endlessly crisp, smooth and refreshing finish.
- Gerd sourced this peerless Pinot Gris from his cool-climate home region of Pfalz, Germany, a primo spot for world-class white wine grapes to ripen slowly and evenly to complex, fruity perfection.
- Angels can’t get enough of Gerd’s gloriously refreshing Pinot Gris, rating it 90+ for the past three vintages. Scoop up a bottle while it lasts!
- Did somebody say spumante?! This bright, bubbly Italian sparkling is the life of the party, dripping with crisp, mouthwatering flavors of green apple and pear that glide seamlessly into a luxurious, lip-smacking finish.
- When you gave Paolo the golden ticket to a whole batch of pristine Pinot Grigio, he knew just what to do with it – add bubbles! This splendid spumante is the result, and for supporting Paolo’s daring winemaking, you get it for a steal.
- The only hiccup is that Paolo only made a few hundred cases to share. Stock up on this bright and beautiful Italian bubbly while there’s still a little left!