- D.H. took this smooth, lush red and kicked it up a notch with just a touch of Petite Sirah for a fuller body and deeper color, while keeping the lightness and bright cherry flavors of Pinot Noir shining through.
- This 2018 Pinot is the gleaming ruby that treasure hunters like winemaker D.H. Elliott spend decades trying to find – it's as rare as it is delicious.
- Thanks for trusting D.H. and investing in a good thing, no questions asked. You're the reason this perfectly-aged Pinot exists! His expert eye for quality fruit and a killer deal?! Well, that's the reason it's yours for $9.99.
- Oh, sweet heaven. This Pinot ticks all the right boxes. Rich? Check. Fruity? Check. Oh-so-sippable? Check Check.
- Sharon likens this complex, California-grown red to a warm slice of black cherry pie. It's the perfect balance of rich, creamy and sweet – you'll get something different out of every sip. Now that's what you call complexity and depth!
- ...and with your support, she makes this scrumptious red for a song. Don't mind us, we'll just be ordering this ravishing Pinot by the caseful – cattoo you later.
- Your fan-favorite, full-powered Pinot Noir from the "Napa Valley of the South." Just shy of L.A., Sta. Rita is famous for its gorgeous cool climate wines that sell for $50+ a bottle.
- Matt made a voluptuous Pinot, harvesting celebrity fruit from two celebrity vineyards and aging the juice in seasoned French oak barrels – for a full year!
- This is a top-shelf wine that YOU fund from scratch – be proud. One of California's most expensive wines is yours for a bargain!
- Oh-so-elegant Pinot Noir from Willamette – the cool-climate Oregon Valley that's become a worldwide obsession (for delicious reason!)
- Scott selected dry-farmed vineyards for your Pinot - less water means every grape fills with incredibly concentrated flavors. Raspberries, cherries, toasty barrel-aged flavors... they're all inside.
- You give a Pinot expert the freedom to make the wine he loves - so you get a 90% rated wine for an incredible price to match (you don't see wines like this in the market for anything less than $40 a pop!)
- Scott knows how to respect Sonoma fruit - he's not looking for bright aromatics or giant fruit flavors with this Pinot - just a smooth, balanced red with a perfectly supple finish.
- Harvested from three special vineyards, Scott fermented each block separately in French oak barrels then blended to make a sumptuous Pinot that shows off his favorite Sonoma Coast fruit.
- This scrumptious Pinot Noir is designed for a feast. Share with your family if you dare.
- Last year's vintage received a Double Gold medal in the 2018 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition - that's the highest medal they award!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Rod up and quit his day job at one of the best wineries in New Zealand to work for you. Why? To make you wines like this Pinot Noir.
- Martinborough is Pinot Noir paradise... perched on the bottom tip of New Zealand's North Island. The long warm days give the grapes flavor, and blustery sea breezes (nature's air conditioning) keep everything cool and fresh.
- Rod gave up a steady job to work for you and make sensational wines like this that he didn't always have the freedom to make before – please try this and tell him it was all worthwhile!
- Robust and silky-smooth red from a prime-time Pinot region - spilling over with flavors like rich cherries, juicy wild berries and a touch of toasty oak.
- Daryl went to five different vineyards in Sonoma’s Russian River Valley to give your Pinot lush, mouth-filling layers of flavor - then aged it in French oak for satiny-smooth richness.
- Your winemaker made $800 bottles of wine in Australia, but now he’s making his absolute dream wines - thanks to you! Treat yourself by scooping up a bottle (or two) of this perfectly-aged Pinot.
- You fund an award-winning wine! It took home silver at the prestigious San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Smooth, sumptuous Pinot Noir from one of the most expensive wine-growing regions in California. And it's bursting with bold flavors like cherries, dark berries and creamy, elegant texture.
- Sta. Rita is cool and breezy, where grapes hang on the vine longer to pick up dark, concentrated flavors. Jacqueline walked the vineyard to hand-pick the very best fruit for this premium Pinot.
- Your funding gives your winemaker the chance to perfect this Pinot year after year! And the quality is unreal. Open and let it breathe a bit, then enjoy it with a juicy burger (even better if you’ve got fries).
- Last year's vintage scooped up a Double Gold at the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition! (That’s the highest medal they award!) Get your hands on this prizewinning wine before it’s gone.
- Smooth, sumptuous and rich old-vine Pinot Noir, harvested from the breezy oceanside hills of Santa Barbara County.
- Rick let nature do its best work and made your elegant Central Coast red with minimal intervention – after harvest, he gathered up all of his grapes into oak barrels, and let every delicate fruit flavor build to a crescendo of smoky dark cherries. Mmmm.
- This is a rich, complex Pinot (and a gold medal winner!) – so silky, lush and round, it'll wrap you in warmth like a winter sweater. If you're hankering for perfect holiday wine, you've found it.
A special selection from Chris – traditional austere Pinot, made extra silky from a combo of barrel and bottle aging.
After winning your 1st ever Rookie of the Year award, Chris worked quickly to make you an easy-drinking Pinot to celebrate – calling up his friends in Willamette to put together a blend of Pinot from three local vineyards. Perfection.
This is just the start for Chris – he's in the cellar as we speak, putting the finishing touches on seriously special new Pinots from his favorite Willamette AVAs. Enjoy this wine now... while you eagerly await what's next!