- Stephen's 95%-rated red is back – and it's full of big, juicy flavors like ripe raspberries, blackberries and a nice long finish.
- Gathering seven Calaveras County varietals, Stephen used small-production winemaking techniques and barrel aging to bring you your oh-so-easy-drinking red.
- Your red blend is one of Stephen's favorites to sip with cozy, hearty dishes as the leaves start to fall. "I'm thinking beans, sausages and a rich sauce would make a perfect pairing."
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Angels love Luis' rich, bold red Montaria. The Reserva is Montaria's confident, gorgeous older sister - full, lush and totally tantalizing. It's a bit more grown-up, and almost intimidatingly perfect.
- The Lisbon area, once known as Estremadura, is an ancient and proven wine country with a rich history... but most Americans aren't familiar with the region's ripe, juicy wines.
- Angels support Luis so that he can make bold, daring wines like this Reserva that really take advantage of Portugal's natural strengths (Mediterranean warmth combined with a cooling Atlantic influence).
Argentina’s former Winemaker of the Year made a second edition of his blend from the trendiest region in Mendoza – Gualtallary! This time, it’s packed with jaw-dropping flavors like brambly wild berries, rich chocolate and spices.
José’s here to show you that Mendoza is full of diverse, unique wines. Juicy and fruit-rich from Malbec and Cab, it has an added punch of flavor thanks to a dose of Cab Franc. And the finish is nice and velvety, too – thanks to oak barrel aging.
- And be sure to tell José which style you like best – blend 1, or blend 2. Your feedback is about to make his signature wines that much more delicioso.
- Macario worked with his growers to harvest these grapes nice and early to give you a smooth, easy-drinking red that's loaded with bold, juicy berries and a nice long finish.
- Macario uses unusual grape combinations like velvety Merlot and inky Petite Sirah – grapes that grow very well in California, but don't have the reputation and cost of other more widely-known grapes. So you get this flavor-packed blend for a great price!
- This blend's got amazing versatility – and you just can't say that about any red wine. The silky, sumptuous layers make this wine shine with anything... from appetizers to ribeyes!
- Sharon's showing off her blending prowess with this sumptuous mix of Petite Verdot, Petite Sirah, Tempranillo, Zinfandel, Merlot, Barbera and a squeeze of white wine for depth.
- Your funding gave this SoCal local the chance to harvest fruit from her favorite small vineyards in Paso Robles, and treat her fruit to some added luxury - she aged each portion of the blend in exquisite French oak barrels.
- ...What does that mean for YOU? A rich and vibrant red that's full-bodied and fresh, like a swig of smooth cherry cola. Get a bottle fast – soon your fellow Angels will be on the prowl!
This luxurious Napa red is rich, chocolatey and dripping in intense berry fruit. It’s an old-world blend of Cabernet, Merlot and Malbec with a supple, smooth finish that lasts for days.
Jac's brought the style of Bordeaux to the USA in this dangerously powerful, full-bodied red. He blended from both hillside and Valley floor vineyards to capture the real essence of Napa.
Park a large glass of this dark, brooding red alongside a heaping plate of sticky, slow cooked short ribs. You know what to do. Have at it...
- Velvety smooth and wrapped in warm, subtle spices, Ana’s rare 50/50 red blend will own any dinner table you bring it to.
- Ana created this traditional Portuguese blend of California grown Touriga and Tempranillo, then let it sit in French oak barrels until it was gloriously silky and indulgent.
- This is an incredibly special mix – it's hard to find anywhere in the U.S.! Don't miss your chance to taste the rare wine YOU made possible.
- Irene made a showstopper – an estate-grown field blend from her Armonia vineyard in Chile's Central Valley, featuring Cabernet, Syrah, Petit Verdot and Carignan.
- Field blends are made from vineyards that grow multiple grape varieties. At harvest, they're all scooped up together, and the exact blend is decided by nature. You funded spontaneous deliciousness!
- Grill spicy steak skewers on coals and serve with a spoonful of pebre – a lip-smacking Chilean salsa of onions, spices and aji peppers almost as mouthwatering as this red.
- Claudia and Oscar made you an incredibly smooth red from grapes grown on their estate in the breathtaking Douro Valley – loaded with juicy red cherries, dark fruits and warm, toasty spices.
- Your winemakers chose fruit from three different vineyards for this blend – where the rolling hills, varying altitudes and ancient river soils add layers of luscious, concentrated flavor to your red.
- This is an incredible small-production wine that you won't want to miss! Sip this scrumptious red with savory dishes like rack of lamb to magnify all of the scrumptious layers of flavor.
Angels’ enthusiasm for Montaria gave Luis the chance to make this estate-grown blend, loaded with powerfully ripe fruit and enriched with decadent French Oak aging.
For your special-edition red, Luis blended 4 varieties – Touriga Nacional, Alicante Bouschet Trincadiera and Syrah – all harvested from his impeccable Portuguese estate.
If you're looking for something truly special, this jammy, seductive red is just the ticket – grill up a steak, pour a big glass and settle in for a great night.