WE'RE NOT SURE
- Stefano di Blasi is the talented winemaker who made Solaia and Tignanello – two of the most iconic (and expensive) wines to ever come out of Italy.
- And YOUR Angel funding lets him work with an old Sangiovese vineyard that produces a tiny amount of super-concentrated grapes that gives this red its power and finesse.
- Stefano says, "Chianti is an elegant easy-drinking tradition of Italy. So if you want to leave the experience of drinking and eating just like an Italian would do, this is the wine!"
WE'RE NOT SURE
Stefano’s Brunello di Montalcino is a velvety-smooth Italian wine dream (turned reality, thanks to you!). Your 100% Sangiovese wine is full of dark fruits and an elegant, toasty finish.
Your winemaker crafted your Brunello with hand-harvested grapes from beautiful northern Montalcino, aging your red in Slavonian oak for 2 years before aging in the bottle for 3 more.
- This is a legendary, limited-edition wine that follows specific aging requirements (and retails for $80+). But you're getting it pre-aged, ready-to-drink and for a steal! Pop a bottle open with a creamy, saucy pasta and set away a few more to age. You won’t regret it.
Sangiovese makes fabulous Rosé, especially when it's grown in Lodi - it's the perfect climate for these hot-weather-loving Italian grapes.
...and Karen's ruby-pink stunner is filled bright and sunny flavors to match. It has just a smidge of sweetness and lip-smacking finish - the perfect thirst-quencher!
- No matter what time of year your twist open this Rosé, it'll taste like summer. That's why keep bottles on hand all year long!