- This is red is a Marchesi signature: Super-dark, extracted yet elegant, with lush flavors like juicy ripe blackberries and a hefty, velvety texture. The last vintage of this red even took home a Double Gold medal from the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition – more please!
- David blended luxurious Zinfandel from Sonoma Valley with rich Cab from the northern county line, using vineyards with "open canopies that shine dappled light on grape clusters" – aside from sounding beautiful, diffused sunlight helps extra ripening!
- He's a Sonoma expert that's made $80 reds for prestigious Wine Country names like Duckhorn and Cakebread. But you fund him to make wines that are all his own – and that's earned you this special Angel price.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Juicy, lush and bold, with a silky smoothness and rich complexity, David’s powerhouse blend from California Gold Country drips with ripe dark berry tastes, like a mouthful of plump blueberries or brambly blackberries.
- With your support, David scoured the Sierra foothills for the plushest Zinfandel, Syrah and Petite Sirah he could find, and came across a gold mine’s worth of ripe red vineyard treasure from El Dorado County and Amador County.
- David’s a Wine Country superstar whose wines easily go for $100 bucks. Your support helped him pour all of his expertise into this luxurious blend, so you’re getting this world-class red for an absolute song!