- When you drink Daryl’s iconic Dry Creek Zin you’ll be overwhelmed with dark, juicy deliciousness and understand exactly why this guy’s your 8-time winemaker of the year!
- Classic Dry Creek Zin from 4 premium vineyards that grow amazing high-quality Zinfandel that sells for $40, easy!
- Don’t be fooled into thinking Daryl’s Zin is only for fancy occasions. This intense juice-bomb goes INSANELY well with a spicy, pepperoni loaded pizza, as well as sticky, slow-cooked ribs – no cutlery necessary.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This intensely drinkable Zin brought 2 famous winemakers together – and it's been pleazin' 100,000 Angels since.
- What's it like? For starters, seriously velvety – packed with rich flavors like cherries, berries, plums and super-smooth dark chocolate. And the nice long finish shows exactly why Sonoma's Dry Creek Valley is one of the best places to grow Zinfandel in the world.
- Your funding made this incredible partnership happen – that's why this rich Sonoma red is yours for such an insider price.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The ultimate lazy Sunday Zin! Stephen's comforting, juicy red will make you feel like kickin' back, no matter where you are.
- With your support, this Winemaker of the Year could make a champion red – by aging batches of grapes in specialty small oak barrels and tanks, blending each lot carefully to bring you the BEST flavors possible.
- Your Angel-funded winemaker has a great pairing suggestion, too: "Lately I've been grilling grass feed beef over an oak fire. I've taken to putting a whole corn cob right on the grill too. As the corn cooks its kernels release a little sugar that makes the most amazing caramel flavors. Delicious!"
Big, bold Zinfandel aged on fire-toasted oak! This is a full-bodied red loaded with depth and savory flavors.
Angel funding allowed one of Napa's most famous winemakers to explore new wine country! Matt's "24" Zin was made from 35-year-old vines from a stretch of farmland (24 acres to be exact) in Oakley – just a hop, skip and jump away from the Valley.
This is a special red from a historic area with teeny tiny wine production – if enough Angels love it, Matt says, maybe you can help more vineyards get planted here in the future!
- Roasty and toasty Zin, loaded with slurpable dark fruit flavors and added warmth and spice from months aging in rich oak. We can't get enough.
- This luscious Zin would usually be the top-selling wine in an expensive tasting room – but your support for Karen makes this wine yours for a truly incredible price tag.
- Karen's worked with these sustainable Lodi vineyards for years. When the grapes ripen each year, she says it's like seeing an old friend again… each grape row is so expressive and unique