WE'RE NOT SURE
- Stephen’s Black Label Calaveras Zin is dark, brooding and positively dripping in rich, ripe berry flavors and layered with a subtle, savory pinch of spice. For the very best of the California foothills, look no further!
- With your funding behind him, Stephen carefully combed through every corner of Calaveras for the fruit in this red, blending pristine Zin from gnarly head-trained vines on sunny slopes with perfectly ripened grapes that grew among towering forests.
- Working with the most deeply delicious fruit he could get his hands on, Stephen somehow managed to improve on the impeccable vintages before this one to bring you an unmatched and unforgettably lavish Black Label Zin.
This juicy red is both rustic and rich, full of bright berries, dark cherry and a hint of spiced vanilla. You’ll slurp it right up!
By selecting fruit from top vineyards and tasting through her wine every step of the way, Karen made you a robust Zin that could only be topped off with a touch of toastiness from premium oak.
Because of your support, Karen didn’t have to rush any part of making this wine – letting the juice from the grapes run its course, turning into this scrumptious red made for the grill.
- Lush, dark, delicious Zinfandel bursting with a bounty of bold fruit and aged on fire-toasted French oak!
- With your funding and support, Matt set out from his famous turf in Napa to conquer the undiscovered wine country right next door in Contra Costa! Matt's "24" Zin was made from 35-year-old vines from a stretch of farmland (24 acres to be exact) in nearby Oakley.
- This is Matt’s second vintage of this special red from a historic area with teeny tiny wine production. Best not to wait once this hits the virtual shelves – over 2,200 Angels said they loved the last vintage and would eagerly buy it again!
- This Zin reminds us of a chocolate-covered cherry – it's intense, full of creamy fruit filling and leaves a delicious lingering richness on your tongue.
- With your funding, Sharon was able to age these rich Zin grapes in extravagant French oak barrels for 9 months – giving your decadent red superior aromatics and flavor.
- Paso Robles Zinfandel is fully-loaded, super-ripe and a true holiday delight. And your funding gives this local winemaker free rein to make the best around!
- This mouthwatering mountain Zin drips with juicy fruit flavors, like a bowl of cherries – the plumpest, ripest ones. With a slick, smooth texture from an extra year of aging, this Zin ready to sip as soon as it hits your doorstep!
- Derek carefully crafted this easy sipper with a slightly rustic style in mind, for a smooth red that calls back to classic California Zins. Derek calls this wine “a time machine back to Northern California wine country in the 1970s and 1980s.”
- Your support helped Derek scout out pristine mountain-farmed Sonoma grapes for the kind of fruity intensity and spicy character that makes mountain wines so sought-after. And it’s yours for a song!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The ultimate lazy Sunday Zin! Stephen's comforting, juicy red will make you feel like kickin' back, no matter where you are.
- With your support, this Winemaker of the Year could make a champion red – by aging batches of grapes in specialty small oak barrels and tanks, blending each lot carefully to bring you the BEST flavors possible.
- Your Angel-funded winemaker has a great pairing suggestion, too: "Lately I've been grilling grass feed beef over an oak fire. I've taken to putting a whole corn cob right on the grill too. As the corn cooks its kernels release a little sugar that makes the most amazing caramel flavors. Delicious!"
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Packed with sass AND class, this Zin is saturated with flavors like ripe plums, blackberry and spice – all wrapped up in an elegant, barrel-aged bow.
- When the hot and unrelenting sun sets each night at this famous French Camp Vineyard, cooling breezes cascade over the vines like natural AC. That's Paso Robles' famous "diurnal shift" – and farmers like the Millers credit it for nourishing grapes and giving this Zin world-class, full-bodied flavor.
- This is a special-edition French Camp wine – made by the men who tend the vineyard themselves! – and not only is it exclusive to you for making it happen... it's yours for $10 less.
Your single-vineyard Zinfandel, made with grapes from one of Lodi's top vineyards, is bursting with robust flavor – like juicy raspberries, cherries, toasty spices and a smooth finish.
With Angel funding, Evangelos was able to harvest fruit from one of the best vineyards in the region and apply premium production processes to bring you this flavor-packed red. The 2017 vintage of this red even took home a Gold medal from the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition – now it's finally back!
Pour a large glass of this Zin while you pop a pizza in the oven and see how the flavors open up once it comes time to slicing your pie!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Big, bold Zinfandel aged on fire-toasted oak! This is a full-bodied red loaded with depth and savory flavors.
Angel funding allowed one of Napa's most famous winemakers to explore new wine country! Matt's "24" Zin was made from 35-year-old vines from a stretch of farmland (24 acres to be exact) in Oakley – just a hop, skip and jump away from the Valley.
This is a special red from a historic area with teeny tiny wine production – if enough Angels love it, Matt says, maybe you can help more vineyards get planted here in the future!
WE'RE NOT SURE
One sip, and *POW!* You’ll taste gobs of juicy, plump blackberries and cherries intermingled with warm, brambly spices – ending with a smoother-than-chocolate finish thanks to a year in oak barrels.
Angels gave Derek access to Unti Vineyard – one of the most renowned vineyards in Healdsburg’s Dry Creek Valley. It's right at California's epicenter for producing luxurious, top-shelf Zinfandel – and your winemaker has the golden ticket to the best grapes grown here, all thanks to you!
You won’t find another single-vineyard Zin like this at this price. Pop this decadent red open before sizzlin’ up a juicy burger with a few crumbles of blue cheese.