- Steeped in lush red berry flavors and traces of tropical fruit, this Rosé of Pinot Noir is Derek’s pink love letter to a storied vineyard in the heart of Anderson Valley that he’s worked with for close to a decade.
- “This wine was magic from Day 1 in the winery,” he says. “The cellar crew and I fell in love with it and enjoyed seeing it evolve throughout fermentation, thankfully never losing its complexity and character.”
- There isn't much Rosé produced in Anderson Valley, Derek says. Pinot Noir grapes this pristine usually go into pricey reds or sparkling wines, making this a rare treat exclusively for Angels!
- Perfectly balanced, classic and complex, Derek’s deeply delicious red drips with deep, dark fruit flavors and a swirl of spice all elegantly wrapped up in a silky-smooth mouthfeel and a full, long, lingering finish.
- When it comes to Pinot Noir, Derek says, “the quality of the grapes is of the utmost importance as it is such a transparent variety.” So with your help, he sourced grapes from a single vineyard deep in the coolest corner of Anderson Valley just 10 miles from the Pacific Ocean, where the conditions are picture-perfect for otherworldly Pinot.
- Wines from these grapes usually sell for north of $40 a bottle, but for helping Derek get his hands on some of the best Pinot around, you get this refined red for a fraction of that!
- Hello, showstopper. This barrel-aged Syrah explodes with vibrant, extravagant flavors – blackberries, velvety cherries... mmm. If you're looking for a luxurious red with oomph, you've found it.
- You gave Derek first access to one of Healdsburg’s most prestigious Syrah vineyards, planted by the Unti family in Dry Creek Valley. This is one fine wine – and it's exclusive to you.
- This is an Angel-favorite Syrah from a world-class vineyard. Last year, it sold out in less than a month. History is bound to repeat – so grab a few while you can!
- This mouthwatering mountain Zin drips with juicy fruit flavors, like a bowl of cherries – the plumpest, ripest ones. With a slick, smooth texture from an extra year of aging, this Zin ready to sip as soon as it hits your doorstep!
- Derek carefully crafted this easy sipper with a slightly rustic style in mind, for a smooth red that calls back to classic California Zins. Derek calls this wine “a time machine back to Northern California wine country in the 1970s and 1980s.”
- Your support helped Derek scout out pristine mountain-farmed Sonoma grapes for the kind of fruity intensity and spicy character that makes mountain wines so sought-after. And it’s yours for a song!
Lushly layered lighter fruit flavors mingle seamlessly with just a touch of spice and a delicate, juicy texture to bring you one of the hands-down most delicious, soul-warming Pinot Noirs Angels have ever funded.
Derek took this Pinot from vine to wine, overseeing every step in the vineyard all the way up to harvest, then every step in the winery from blending to barreling, until it was perfect enough to finally put in bottles and bring to you.
“I've made single vineyard Pinot Noirs that have sold for $99 a pop...and they sold out fast,” Derek says. “This wine is just as good at a fraction of the cost. Wiley is a world-class vineyard and the proof is in the bottle.”
- Ripe strawberry and raspberry flavors dance across your tastebuds with each taste of this lusciously refined Rosé refresher straight from California's sun-drenched Central Coast.
- The Santa Lucia Highlands benefit from one of the longest growing seasons in California, giving Derek exceptional fruit that’s plump, ripe and loaded with concentrated juicy flavors.
- Kick off your shoes and lay a blanket out on the grass, then sip away on this refreshing Rosé while nibbling on Marcona almonds and cold cut meats from the deli counter.
- Lush, dark fruit and a racy smoothness take centerstage in this deeply delectable single-vineyard Syrah from Derek, your resident Dry Creek Valley genius.
- With Angel funding in pocket, Derek revived this ravishing red for another breathtaking vintage from the legendary Unti Vineyard, one of Dry Creek Valley’s crown jewel pockets for growing otherworldly Syrah.
- This barrel-aged treasure is the kind of Unti Vineyard gem that’s impossible to find for less than $50 on wine shop or grocery store shelves. But for backing Derek from start to finish, Angels get exclusive dibs on this elegant Sonoma classic for a total steal.