- Ripe, juicy and ready for sipping on arrival, Jacqueline’s juicy, refreshing white from the heart of Sonoma is nothing short of a full-on flavor party, thanks to luscious mouthfuls of peach and a tangy, tantalizing touch of citrus.
- Jacqueline used her connections in Sonoma wine country to source prestige hand-picked fruit. Thanks to Angel support, she was able to make this first-rate white exactly the way she wanted, coaxing out every flavor to its absolute fullest, all exclusively for you.
- If ever there was a springtime sipper for all occasions, this sublime, lip-smacking white is it. Have a bottle on hand for those special meals that call for a unique bottle to savor, or kick back with a glass any old night of the week.
Refreshingly bright, bouncy and loaded with tropical fruit flavors, Jacqueline’s Albariño is an easy-sipper to soothe the soul.
Jaqueline doubled down on Lodi fruit for this lively white, working with fruit that was as fresh as possible when it got to the winery, preserving every ounce of lush, juicy flavor just for you.
Partner this white sipper up with the fresh seafood of your choice and let your tastebuds bask in flavor heaven!
- Smooth, sumptuous Pinot Noir from one of the most expensive wine-growing regions in California. And it's bursting with bold flavors like cherries, dark berries and creamy, elegant texture.
- Sta. Rita is cool and breezy, where grapes hang on the vine longer to pick up dark, concentrated flavors. Jacqueline walked the vineyard to hand-pick the very best fruit for this premium Pinot.
- Your funding gives your winemaker the chance to perfect this Pinot year after year! And the quality is unreal. Open and let it breathe a bit, then enjoy it with a juicy burger (even better if you’ve got fries).
- Take one sip of Jacqueline’s heavenly Sauvignon Blanc and be serenaded by a whole harmony of bright, fresh fruit flavors from luscious, ripe peach to juicy melon. Summer sipping never tasted so good!
- With support from Angels, Jacqueline had her pick of prestige Sauv Blanc to bring you this crisp, stellar white from some of the highest-quality corners of California.
- This wine is ready to enjoy on arrival, Jacqueline says, paired of course with a sunny afternoon, a cheese or two and even a delectable spring salad.