- This elegant coastal Cab is wrapped in bold, dark fruit intensity and has a super-silky finish that’s second to none.
- Having spent their life tending some of the most famous vineyards along California’s coast, these brothers are finally putting out wine with their own name on the bottle – and it’s Angels like you that made it all possible!
- Nicholas and Marshall’s muscular Cab is the perfect excuse to bust out the grill. Some spicy sausage links, a few bacon loaded burgers, and this red turns up to eleven!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- For this rustic, Italian-inspired red, the brothers blended together grapes like Barbera, Legrein, Valdigue to coax out rich, dark berry flavors and a smooth, velvety finish that does Paso proud.
- Brothers Nicholas and Marshall Miller are carrying on their family’s legacy at French Camp, the vineyard that helped put Paso Robles on the map. As the latest generation of owners, they knew exactly which vines to hit for the most intensely flavored fruit. For this red, they chose grapes from slopes with the best soil and sunshine, where the fruit benefits from a little extra kick of brightness.
- This deliciously thick, full-bodied blend has a HUGE appetite for robust pasta dishes. Carve out some time to slow cook an Italian sausage ragu and a small mountain of fresh pasta, then bring this bottle to dinner.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Like taking bites of cool white peach and granny smith apple side by side, this crispy white’s flavors were carefully coaxed out with cold fermenting and aging in stainless steel.
Brothers Nicholas and Marshall Miller used your funding to choose from the perfect vineyards in a cool-climate pocket of sunny Santa Barbara, where sea breezes keep the grapes refreshed and buzzing with flavor all the way to the finished wine.
The perfect summery white for sipping beside savory seared ahi tacos or crispy, mouthwatering fish and chips. Nicholas and Marshall’s advice: “Get a corkscrew and get busy!”
- Like a summer night by the ocean, this Chardonnay is refreshing, cooling, and lively – with flavors like white peaches and fresh-off-the-tree pears.
- Nicholas and Marshall sought vineyards along the coast of California to make you a dazzling white that over-delivers on quality. It's yours for $9.99 a bottle when it would sell for double the price, easy!
- Serve with a plate of fresh fish tacos, sink your toes into the sand, and toast to an impeccable wine YOU made possible.