- This plush Pinot pops with bright flavors of red cherries and a pinch of oaky spice that seem to glide on a seamlessly-smooth mouthfeel from 18 month of aging in French oak.
- With your support, Scott sourced this wine from the coastal regions of Chile, an area he says reminds him of his home turf of Sonoma – with epic, world-class Pinot to match.
- It’s not every day you come across a Chilean coastal Pinot Noir this luxurious, and with Scott on your side, you get it for a special Angel savings!
- This lush, lively red is Scott’s tribute to one of Sonoma’s hallmark grapes, made in classic Scott style — the plump, ripe red fruit flavors shimmer with an extra touch of power and savory spice from barrel aging.
- With your support, Scott got his expert pick from high-end vineyards sprinkled throughout the Pinot-growing paradise of Sonoma wine country. He carefully blended each block together before aging it for 9 months in French Oak to bring you soft, silky perfection.
- This Pinot was made to be passed around and enjoyed over a feast with friends. That is, if you can bear to share it.
Scott’s rich and compelling blend will blow your MIND. Your epic red’s packed with a chock-full of good stuff – flavors of juicy dark plums, black cherries, silky textures and a dash of spice for good measure.
Thanks to Angels, Scott scooped up fruit from three prominent vineyards to make this epic blend – velvety lush Cab, dark and dreamy Merlot (from a 25+ year vineyard!) and peppery Petite Sirah for extra oomph.
This intense and seductive red will take your BBQ to the next level – pour a glass and let it breathe before you fire up the grill, and by the time you sit down to dinner, you’ll have one heck of a combo.
When it comes to silky, scrumptious Syrah that’s oh-so-vibrant and humming with deep, dark fruit flavors that pack a perfectly refined punch – well, look no further!
With your help, Scott sourced this Syrah straight from the Paso Robles Highlands vineyard owned by none other than your 2019 Rookies of the Year – the Brothers Miller!
It’s the latest in Scott’s award-winning Rumpus wine and in his own words: “Simply a California Syrah that is toothsome, juicy, and great to toss back, and at just $10.99? Simply can’t be beat.”
This wonderfully smooth and creamy new sipper from your champion of Sonoma Chard is downright delectable, pulsing with lush fruit, a dash of warm, oaky spice that refreshes and warms the soul all at once.
Scott has the inside scoop to get him into Petaluma Gap, the newest hot-ticket corner of Sonoma wine country – where fog-shrouded mornings help the grapes ripen slow and steady to bring you Chardonnay so fresh and flavorful, this little subregion needed its very own name to set it apart.
This Chardonnay is one for the (history) books! It’s not every day you get to taste one of the first wines from a totally new region. People could still be drinking Petaluma Gap wines 100 years from now, but you’ll go down as one of the very first to enjoy it, all because you funded the right winemaker at the right time. I’ll toast to that!