- This is a full-bodied powerhouse red not to be taken lightly! Jam-packed with lush and juicy dark fruit flavors against an elegant backdrop of warm spices and a plush, heavenly mouthfeel from 14 months of barrel aging.
- The grapes for this wine are handpicked by Tait Hamilton from his magnificent vineyards in Heathcoate, on the border of Australia's Mount Camel Ranges.
- Sam says, "for fans of the dangerously big (and generally expensive) Australian Shiraz, this is a crackingly good example." And it’s all yours for a song!
If you enjoy Tempranillo, wait 'til you get a taste of this delectable Crianza (a.k.a., Tempranillo that's been aged a year in oak and a year in the bottle)... the rich red fruits, peppery spice and big, luxurious finish will leave your taste buds wanting more.
With Angel funding, Antonio harvested grapes from one of Spain's most prestigious wine regions, right on the banks of the Duero river. The stoney river soil make the vines work twice as hard, growing grapes with robust flavor.
Your scrumptious red is perfect for savory dishes like juicy rack of lamb with freshly-cracked pepper. (Don’t forget to let it breathe for a bit before sipping.) ¡Salud!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This sweet, golden treasure smacks of mouthwatering apricot and honey with a creamy texture that carries on for ages. It's wonderfully sweet but also elegantly balanced by a bit of aging in fancy French Oak and even a little Russian Oak!
- Leave a little out in a glass and taste how the flavors change as the wine warms up – get the whole range in a single glass, going from the sweeter fruit and honey flavors to a more savory nutmeg character and even a tiny touch of smoky deliciousness.
- Pair with your favorite bleu cheese to cut through a bit of the sweetness, and remember, the fun thing about sweeter wines is they tend to stay delicious practically forever after you open them. One last thing: Sam has something to admit – “I love this wine!”
- Bouncing with bright fruit and a tantalizing, tangy zip, Wayne’s delicious vintage sparkling is back!
- For this cuvee (winemaker speak for “sparkling wine blend”) Wayne used high-end Pinot Noir from California’s cool southern Delta to bring you a “blanc de noirs”-style bubbly, meaning it’s a white sparkling wine made from the black Pinot Noir grape. The more you know!
- Wayne’s last vintage of this special sparkling won a shiny Silver medal at the esteemed San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition, so this time he got the green light to make even more of this fizzy dream wine – because it’s likely going to sell out twice as fast this time!
This deep purple powerhouse of a red is just dripping with dark, brambly fruit flavors, like taking a bite of rich, warm blueberry pie with a tiny bite of dark chocolate on the side. Mmmmm!
Sharon knows the vineyards up and down California’s Central Coast like the back of her hand. So when Angels give her the keys to the top vines from Paso Robles up to Monterey, she delivers show-stopping reds like this for a steal – and makes it look easy!
Your Central Coast Queen carefully blended together individual batches of stellar Petite Sirah before aging half the finished wine in French Oak for a fine, smooth texture and irresistible finish.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Stephen’s Black Label Calaveras Zin is dark, brooding and positively dripping in rich, ripe berry flavors and layered with a subtle, savory pinch of spice. For the very best of the California foothills, look no further!
- With your funding behind him, Stephen carefully combed through every corner of Calaveras for the fruit in this red, blending pristine Zin from gnarly head-trained vines on sunny slopes with perfectly ripened grapes that grew among towering forests.
- Working with the most deeply delicious fruit he could get his hands on, Stephen somehow managed to improve on the impeccable vintages before this one to bring you an unmatched and unforgettably lavish Black Label Zin.
- Lush, dark, delicious Zinfandel bursting with a bounty of bold fruit and aged on fire-toasted French oak!
- With your funding and support, Matt set out from his famous turf in Napa to conquer the undiscovered wine country right next door in Contra Costa! Matt's "24" Zin was made from 35-year-old vines from a stretch of farmland (24 acres to be exact) in nearby Oakley.
- This is Matt’s second vintage of this special red from a historic area with teeny tiny wine production. Best not to wait once this hits the virtual shelves – over 2,200 Angels said they loved the last vintage and would eagerly buy it again!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Sam’s single-vineyard Cab is a beautifully balanced Aussie red boasting a bounty of intensely savory dark fruit, elegantly framed with just a touch of oaky spice.
- The Gentle Annie Vineyard is set in the heart of Central Victoria, where dry conditions make the vines struggle, giving Sam a low-yielding crop of small berries packed full of extra concentrated flavors.
- Sam has called this wine “a stylish and sophisticated, full-bodied red that also has a delightful freshness to it. Very classy stuff!” Thirsty yet?
- Eponina was Wayne’s first Angel-funded sparkling wine – now for the first time in this wine, he’s turning up the pink!
- Made with a delicate balance of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, this rose gold Rosé dazzles with delicious dollops of bright fruit flavors like pear and strawberry, all gliding along on a soft silky palate and oh-so-fine bubbles perfected by 10 months in bottle.
- For his first Eponina Rosé, Wayne used your support to source fruit from River Junction AVA, a cool pocket of California’s Central Valley that’s picture-perfect for growing grapes worthy of the highest spot on the shelf.
- When Ben came to us with the wild idea to use a method unique to Italian winemaking on a bunch of Grenache, Syrah and Carignan grapes grown up a hill in the Pyrenees — we were blown away.
- Repasse is the technique of passing an already mature vintage over the crushed grape skins left over from a new harvest to give it even more power and flavour.
- The result? Ben has taken reds from the fancy Languedoc region of France to a whole new level - it's mindblowingly dark, dreamy and oh-so-delicious.