- Eponina was Wayne’s first Angel-funded sparkling wine – now for the first time in this wine, he’s turning up the pink!
- Made with a delicate balance of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, this rose gold Rosé dazzles with delicious dollops of bright fruit flavors like pear and strawberry, all gliding along on a soft silky palate and oh-so-fine bubbles perfected by 10 months in bottle.
- For his first Eponina Rosé, Wayne used your support to source fruit from River Junction AVA, a cool pocket of California’s Central Valley that’s picture-perfect for growing grapes worthy of the highest spot on the shelf.
- Bouncing with bright fruit and a tantalizing, tangy zip, Wayne’s delicious vintage sparkling is back!
- For this cuvee (winemaker speak for “sparkling wine blend”) Wayne used high-end Pinot Noir from California’s cool southern Delta to bring you a “blanc de noirs”-style bubbly, meaning it’s a white sparkling wine made from the black Pinot Noir grape. The more you know!
- Wayne’s last vintage of this special sparkling won a shiny Silver medal at the esteemed San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition, so this time he got the green light to make even more of this fizzy dream wine – because it’s likely going to sell out twice as fast this time!