This easy-drinking Pinot is filled with flavors you’d find at a fancy English garden party – wild berries, spiced chocolate, black tea, and fresh violets and roses.
A heavenly Pinot like this one checks all the right boxes – a boost of flavor from premium fruit, 14 months aged in French oak, and crafted by a winemaker with over 20 years of experience at renowned wineries creating wines that scored 90+ (and now, he makes wines for you!).
You give Richard the freedom to find the best vineyards in Clarksburg and treat them with the same exquisite winemaking techniques that go into $50 Russian River Pinot Noir. The result is an elegant barrel-aged Pinot Noir for a fraction of the price.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Decadent as a jar of brambly berries, this big brooding Cab from David is a powerhouse sipper that’s perfect for almost every occasion.
- David sourced this medal-winning Cabernet from a single Clarksburg vineyard owned by grapegrowers he’s been working with for over 20 years.
- This wine is like a piece of history, David says. It’s an homage to the family vineyard of Wayne Miller, whose family has its own place in history: a photo of Wayne’s son was selected to be on the gold-plated record that was placed on the Voyager spacecraft!
- It’s one of David’s most popular white wines ever – and now it’s back! This Reserve Chardonnay is simply stunning with bright, ripe fruit flavors and a perfectly creamy, mouthwateringly smooth texture.
- Before you and David came along, the priceless vineyard where this Chardonnay grows was almost destroyed to make room for vines that would grow more fruit. But David knew that less fruit meant more concentrated, delicious flavors, and with Angels’ help, he rescued these vines to bring you some of the very best Chardonnay you’ve ever funded.
- Today, it’s an award-winning, golden-hued treasure of a wine that only exists thanks to Angels!
You asked for more of this gold-medal winning inky Petite Sirah – you got it! This dreamy red is filled with layers of juicy cherries and blackberries – with a texture as smooth and sophisticated as dark chocolate.
Richard harvested grapes from Clarksburg, where the fruit soaks up heaps of sunshine and hangs on the vine a bit longer thanks to cool bay breezes – locking in vivacious flavors for your Petite.
A ripe, well-balanced red like this fits the bill for any occasion – but it’s flat-out delicious with a sky-high pulled pork sandwich slathered with BBQ sauce.