- Dave's fruit-rich Cab is loaded with classic flavors that get more intense with every slurp. He usually recommends a fish pairing with each of his wines, but even this Washington fisherman knows - this powerful red is made for steak.
- With your funding, he snatched up fruit from a well-respected property in Columbia Valley – rated one of the Top 20 vineyards in the whole of Washington! Wines from this vineyard typically go for twice this price or higher.
- Your winemaker says, "It's a great vintage, with supple, ripe flavors. We may not get this deal again." Make sure you don't miss out on yours!
From the rich cherry and wild blackberry flavors to the touch of rustic spice on the oh-so-smooth finish... you won’t be able to slurp up enough of this quintessential Washington Syrah.
If you think the Pacific Northwest is one big rain cloud... you're in for a surprise! The Columbia Valley soaks up more sunshine than Napa (!) – making for bold, fruit-forward reds like your Syrah.
When Dave's not making wine (or fishing), he's sipping on this scrumptious red with New York strip steak. (Do as he does: pour a glass early so the wine opens up by the time dinner's ready!)
This light and refreshing Sauvignon Blanc is packed with tons of ripe, citrusy flavors – followed by a smooth, lip-smacking finish that’s sure to tease your tongue for more.
Katy and Justin hand-selected grapes from Columbia Valley, where the cool-climate helps the grapes to develop balanced flavor – ideal for this crisp Washington white.
A mouthwatering white like this was meant for taco night. Pour a glass and load up a tortilla with carne asada, cilantro, diced onions and a squeeze of lime. Food pairing paradise.
- Cabernet dominates this red blend and packs it with a punch of raspberry fruit roll-up “so good you'd wish you could chew on it,” the Michauds say. Spot the cherry and chocolate on the way to a juicy finish.
- Your funding helped Justin and Katy get their hands on some special grapes from Walla Walla and Horse Heaven Hills, making a rich blend from two of Washington's most standout regions.
- If you have the patience for it, let this wine stretch out for a few minutes after opening a bottle. It’ll really bring out the flavor! Grill some veggies and a hearty steak while you wait.
Light, fruity and as crisp as a chomp of green apple – this Riesling is the perfect thirst-quencher.
Your support allowed Justin and Katy to harvest grapes from two different Columbia Valley regions in order to capture vibrant, complex flavors. “Scrumptious. Refreshing. Semi-sweet with a mild citrus finish. This is what an off-dry Washington Riesling is all about!” Justin says.
Your refreshing Riesling makes the perfect match spicy noodles and sauces. Katy insists – "It goes great with a spicy curry!"
- This isn't a lookalike Napa Cabernet - Washington Cabernet is its own beautiful beast, full of fresh mint, ripe cherries and herbs. If you think you know Cab, just wait!
- Katy & Justin harvested these grapes from the Yakima Valley - the oldest official wine growing region in Washington - to bring you a full-bodied red with a nice bright pop.
- Like any big red, this wine gets better with time. Give it a few months if you can! But if you can't wait, we totally get it. The minute your eyes feast on this gorgeous label, resistance is futile.