- This mighty red is a Malbec lover’s must-have, swimming in dangerously delicious dark fruit, like a bite of ripe, brambly berries, all wrapped up in a slippery-smooth texture and oh-so-long and luscious finish.
- Sourced from a single high-end vineyard on the Washington side of the esteemed Walla Walla Valley, the grapes for your Malbec grew just a few rows over from grapes that go in to $70 bottles of wine.
- Dave’s your unmatched wizard of Washington wine – he knew just where to find a Malbec this massive and how to bring it to you for an absolute fraction of the price!
Rich, brambly blackberries and cherries lead the way on each sip of Dave’s delicious Walla Walla red blend, with plum and blueberry on the long, smooth finish, like a bite of fresh-baked berry pie.
Dave’s big, brooding blend isn’t your typical Grenache, Syrah and Morvedre mix. Taste through to spot the extra mmm’s – Merlot and Malbec – that give this red an extra layer of elegance and flavor.
Wines this unique wouldn’t exist without the support of Angels like you. Your funding helps Dave make his dream wines, and you get to taste the delicious rewards. GS”Mmm” indeed!
From the rich cherry and wild blackberry flavors to the touch of rustic spice on the oh-so-smooth finish... you won’t be able to slurp up enough of this quintessential Washington Syrah.
If you think the Pacific Northwest is one big rain cloud... you're in for a surprise! The Columbia Valley soaks up more sunshine than Napa (!) – making for bold, fruit-forward reds like your Syrah.
When Dave's not making wine (or fishing), he's sipping on this scrumptious red with New York strip steak. (Do as he does: pour a glass early so the wine opens up by the time dinner's ready!)
- Great wine takes time – and thanks to your funding, Dave could spend months finessing this wild Washington Malbec into the kind of rich red Angels grapple over.
- Harvested from supreme vineyards in the heart of Columbia Valley, this red was oh-so-slowly fermented, carefully blended, an aged in hand-selected oak barrels. The result? An intensely fruity Malbec that's supple, silky and complex.
- Anywhere else, this barrel-aged Malbec would go for $20 easy. But your investment in Dave gives you the inside track on a world-class wine for a killer price!
Your Washington winemaker crafted you an epic red – from the dark, brambly berries to the ripe red fruits to the so-so-silky-smooth finish.
The blisteringly-hot days and cool nights of Columbia Valley’s Wahluke Slope help give these grapes plenty of ripe, vivacious flavor – and an astounding Cab Franc.
Because you fund Dave, this big, power-packed red is all yours… pour yourself a big glass with a thick, juicy steak or herb-roasted lamb chops and let the flavors take over.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This is one enchanting Chardonnay, full of warm spices from French oak aging and rich fruit flavors like Washington apples.
- With your funding, Dave secured fruit from a well-respected Columbia Valley vineyard. "It's a unique site that's much warmer than most vineyards up here," says Dave. "It's really sought after fruit – one of the top 20 vineyards for Chard in Washington state!"
- If you're looking for the perfect mix of soft fruit and smooth texture in your Chardonnay, Dave's Washington white is your perfect match. Pair with a slice of warm apple pie and thank us later.
- Dave's fruit-rich Cab is loaded with classic flavors that get more intense with every slurp. He usually recommends a fish pairing with each of his wines, but even this Washington fisherman knows - this powerful red is made for steak.
- With your funding, he snatched up fruit from a well-respected property in Columbia Valley – rated one of the Top 20 vineyards in the whole of Washington! Wines from this vineyard typically go for twice this price or higher.
- Your winemaker says, "It's a great vintage, with supple, ripe flavors. We may not get this deal again." Make sure you don't miss out on yours!
- This isn't a lookalike Napa Cabernet - Washington Cabernet is its own beautiful beast, full of fresh mint, ripe cherries and herbs. If you think you know Cab, just wait!
- Katy & Justin harvested these grapes from the Yakima Valley - the oldest official wine growing region in Washington - to bring you a full-bodied red with a nice bright pop.
- Like any big red, this wine gets better with time. Give it a few months if you can! But if you can't wait, we totally get it. The minute your eyes feast on this gorgeous label, resistance is futile.