- This luscious Chardonnay is downright breathtaking, with complex layers of rich, elegant fruit flavors like ripe apple and pear, plus a creamy smoothness and dash of warm spices from French oak aging.
- Thanks to your funding, Dave secured fruit from an esteemed vineyard nestled in Washington’s Columbia Valley. "It's a unique site that's much warmer than most vineyards up here," he says. "It's really sought after fruit – one of the top 20 vineyards for Chard in Washington state!"
- If you're looking for a world-class white wine with bold, fruity goodness for days – Dave’s Chardonnay is all you need. Pair this gem with a slice of warm apple pie and thank Dave later.
- From the rich cherry and wild blackberry flavors to the touch of rustic spice on the oh-so-smooth finish... you won’t be able to slurp up enough of this quintessential Washington Syrah.
- If you think the Pacific Northwest is one big rain cloud... you're in for a surprise! The Columbia Valley soaks up more sunshine than Napa (!) – making for bold, fruit-forward reds like your Syrah.
- When Dave's not making wine (or fishing), he's sipping on this scrumptious red with New York strip steak. (Do as he does: pour a glass early so the wine opens up by the time dinner's ready!)