Richard’s top-notch Paso Cab is a scrumptious, smooth powerhouse, packed with brooding dark fruit flavors and a dash of savoriness that carry on through a long, lip-smacking finish.
For his stunning 5th vintage of this Cab, Richard used your support to source top-tier grapes from his personal pick of 4 high-end Paso vineyards, to show off the highest level of Cabernet from the region he knows best.
This Cabernet is ready for sipping on arrival, Richard says, but with this much complexity and depth it’ll age gracefully for up to a decade. Put a few bottles away and see how the flavors evolve and develop over the years – if you’re able to wait, that is...
Camille captured the very best tastes of Paso Robles – and put them all in one perfect wine! This red is steeped in fruity finesse and lush, ripe red berry flavors, with a mouthfeel and finish so luxurious you’ll be ordering more bottles before you even finish the first.
Starting with mostly Cabernet Sauvignon, Camille expertly blended in a mix of Grenache, Syrah, Petite Sirah, Merlot, Mourvedre, Carignan, Primitivo and even a touch of Zinfandel. Whew!
Your funding gave Camille her choice of the very best fruit from her all-time favorite subregions of Paso Robles, and you get the Angel-exclusive price tag for it! Just make sure you’re near the start of the line...
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This is a super-daring Cab – big and bold, with explosively deep, dark flavors - and it's juicy in all the right places. That's Paso for you!
- Richard's worked with grape growers across Paso Robles for over 20 years, and had his eye on 4 vineyards from the region's most distinctive districts. He just needed Angel funding to buy the fruit!
- There are 12,000+ Angels who have rated this Cab to-date... and they'll snap up every single bottle again before you know it, so act fast!
- Nicholas and Marshall’s elegant Bordeaux-style red blend packs classic blackberry and plum flavors alongside hints of mocha and toasted oak from barrel aging.
- Angel funding finally freed the Brothers Miller to make their own wine from the world-famous Paso Robles vineyards that have been in their family for generations. Now it’s finally here!
- The brothers used Cabernet Sauvignon as the backbone for this rich red, but added a bit of Merlot, Malbec and Cabernet Franc for a classic Bordeaux style that shows exactly why their vineyards are so famous throughout the world.