- Nicholas and Marshall’s elegant Bordeaux-style red blend packs classic blackberry and plum flavors alongside hints of mocha and toasted oak from barrel aging.
- Angel funding finally freed the Brothers Miller to make their own wine from the world-famous Paso Robles vineyards that have been in their family for generations. Now it’s finally here!
- The brothers used Cabernet Sauvignon as the backbone for this rich red, but added a bit of Merlot, Malbec and Cabernet Franc for a classic Bordeaux style that shows exactly why their vineyards are so famous throughout the world.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- For this rustic, Italian-inspired red, the brothers blended together grapes like Barbera, Legrein, Valdiguié to coax out rich, dark berry flavors and a smooth, velvety finish that does Paso proud.
- Brothers Nicholas and Marshall Miller are carrying on their family’s legacy at French Camp, the vineyard that helped put Paso Robles on the map. As the latest generation of owners, they knew exactly which vines to hit for the most intensely flavored fruit. For this red, they chose grapes from slopes with the best soil and sunshine, where the fruit benefits from a little extra kick of brightness.
- This deliciously intense, full-bodied red has a HUGE appetite for robust pasta dishes. Carve out some time to slow cook an Italian sausage ragu and a small mountain of fresh pasta, then bring this bottle to dinner.