WE'RE NOT SURE
- This is a super-daring Cab – big and bold, with explosively deep, dark flavors - and it's juicy in all the right places. That's Paso for you!
- Richard's worked with grape growers across Paso Robles for over 20 years, and had his eye on 4 vineyards from the region's most distinctive districts. He just needed Angel funding to buy the fruit!
- There are 12,000+ Angels who have rated this Cab to-date... and they'll snap up every single bottle again before you know it, so act fast!
- Sharon's showing off her blending prowess with this sumptuous mix of Petite Verdot, Petite Sirah, Tempranillo, Zinfandel, Merlot, Barbera and a squeeze of white wine for depth.
- Your funding gave this SoCal local the chance to harvest fruit from her favorite small vineyards in Paso Robles, and treat her fruit to some added luxury - she aged each portion of the blend in exquisite French oak barrels.
- ...What does that mean for YOU? A rich and vibrant red that's full-bodied and fresh, like a swig of smooth cherry cola. Get a bottle fast – soon your fellow Angels will be on the prowl!
- Rich, velvety Cab that sizzles with flavor. Smooth black fruit gives this wine a ton of power and a velvety finish. Don't Paso it up!
- Angels gave Matt the chance to work from two premium vineyard sites in cooler growing regions in Paso Robles - one from the Eastside, one from the Westside. The warm days and cooler nights let the grapes ripen slowly and more evenly, giving the wine more depth and complexity.
- This is a gorgeous, lush and classic Cabernet – the perfect combination of SoCal sunshine, unique soils, and Matt's unabashed passion for the region.
Your Syrah is juicy and ripe, full of rich flavors like cherries, plums and wild, brambly blackberries. Deeee-lish!
This champion wine hails from the heart of Paso Robles – it’s Sharon’s home base, and a region famous for extreme temperature swings and a long growing season. Paso’s radiant afternoon sun and cooling coastal winds make for full-bodied, ripe reds.
...and it just took an impressive Gold at the 2019 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition – give yourself a pat on the back... and a few bottles of this award winner!
- Last time it was Amador -- now Ana’s giving Tempranillo the California treatment again, this time by way of the Central Coast. For her first wine sourced from Paso Robles, Ana chose vineyards specifically for their ability to grow the kind of Tempranillo she loves.
- Your investment helped Ana get her hands on the perfect fruit for this wine. So what do you get? A fresh and full-bodied glass of goodness with flavors like blackberry and mocha gliding over a velvety mouthfeel to a smooth finish.
Pair with a hefty helping of cheese and prosciutto, roasted leg of lamb or a savory rack of ribs. Open tonight or in a few years – either way, you’ll definitely need more than one bottle.