Layered with juicy fruits and subtle spices, Carmen’s luscious red blend is a deep, brooding masterpiece of Cab Franc, Merlot and Cab Sauv that was made specifically for a full-on feast shared with friends.
With your support, Carmen could source the powerhouse varietals for this blend from prestigious vineyards in both Stellenbosch and Paarl. The fruit was handpicked and the wine aged 10 months in expensive oak barrels before coming straight to you.
It’s an all-out Angel favorite and the perfect red to pair with some pepper crusted steak and freshly made aioli.
- Father-son team Stephen and Jamie have truly outdone themeselves with this latest vintage of their Angel-favorite Cabernet. It's a rich, regal powerhouse loaded with sumptuous ripe fruit flavors and a silky-smooth finish that's so soft and luxurious it's no wonder this red is an all-out Angel classic.
- This is one of Angels' most beloved and sought-after Cabernets of all time. Tens of thousands of Angels have tasted Stephen's deeply decadent red and each year it sells out in the blink of an eye.
- Slather some homemade chimichurri over a sizzling, char-grilled strip steak and sip the night away with this heavenly, mouthfilling Cab – be sure to save some fries for mopping up those rich, delicious juices too.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Bold, pure, ripe Reserve Cabernet that’s filled with luscious dark fruit and plums notes – if you love Stephen's Arabella Cab... it gets even better!
- Stephen's been making wines for Angels since wayyy back in the beginning. His unparalleled experience has made his South African Cabernet Sauvignon one of the most popular Angel-funded wines of all time.
- With a little more funding from Angels, Stephen was joined by his son Jamie in the winery to create this premium vintage of Angels' favorite South African Cab. Effortlessly ripe and robust... and then some!
Carmen’s thirst-quenching white sipper packs a fresh flash of limey citrus fused with bright, refreshing tastes of ripe passion fruit and green apple that linger on long after each sip.
You helped Carmen source special grapes hand-picked at the ripest point of the year from her choice of picture-perfect vineyards, to bring you the best Sauvignon Blanc this side of South Africa.
This white sipper is just the thing for warmer weather and longer days. Pro tip: when you’ve got a few extra hours of sunlight, nothing beats winding down on the porch with your feet up and a glass of world-class Sauv Blanc in hand.