Richard’s top-notch Paso Cab is a scrumptious, smooth powerhouse, packed with brooding dark fruit flavors and a dash of savoriness that carry on through a long, lip-smacking finish.
For his stunning 5th vintage of this Cab, Richard used your support to source top-tier grapes from his personal pick of 4 high-end Paso vineyards, to show off the highest level of Cabernet from the region he knows best.
This Cabernet is ready for sipping on arrival, Richard says, but with this much complexity and depth it’ll age gracefully for up to a decade. Put a few bottles away and see how the flavors evolve and develop over the years – if you’re able to wait, that is...
Full, rich and unbelievably smooth – Matt’s Paso Cabernet is the kind of elegant, mind-blowing wine that Angel funding is all about! Bursting with bright red and black fruits and coupled with a touch of oaky spice, this Paso Cab is a perfect 10 if there ever was one!
Thanks to your funding, Matt could source this luxurious Cab from a single vineyard in the heart of Paso Robles, where warm days and cooler nights let the fruit ripen perfectly to bring you flavors with intense depth and complexity.
Matt’s robust red just took home a big shiny medal at the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition, but it’s no surprise – with you on his side, there’s nothing he can’t do!
- Classic Cabernet that swings in with a wallop of berries, juicy dark plums, ripe cherries and toasty, tummy-warming spices.
- A potent blend of top-quality Cab from Lodi and Clarksburg – two standout regions in California's Central Valley. The vines developed full, lush grapes bursting with flavor – making David's latest Cab the richest, most sumptuous yet.
- This Cabernet just screams for a sizzling slab of beef - you can turn a simple piece of meat into a carnivore's fine dining dream.
- Ana’s deep, elegant and forever fruity Cabernet perfectly captures the power of Sonoma - her home away from Portugal.
- With Angel funding unlocking virtually any vineyard she wants in California wine country, Ana struck out to craft the finest, ripest, most unforgettable Cabernet in Sonoma – now it’s all yours!
- This bold, first-class Cabernet is ideal for aging on the top shelf for a few years if you want to let the flavors evolve a bit more. Or enjoy a glass the same day it arrives – just be sure to give it an hour or two to sit after opening, and let all its wondrous flavors unfold.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Sam’s single-vineyard Cab is a beautifully balanced Aussie red boasting a bounty of intensely savory dark fruit, elegantly framed with just a touch of oaky spice.
- The Gentle Annie Vineyard is set in the heart of Central Victoria, where dry conditions make the vines struggle, giving Sam a low-yielding crop of small berries packed full of extra concentrated flavors.
- Sam has called this wine “a stylish and sophisticated, full-bodied red that also has a delightful freshness to it. Very classy stuff!” Thirsty yet?
- Scott’s ravishing red is one layer of delectably fruity finesse after another, with flashes of ripe dark berries, soul-warming oaky spices and a scintillating smoothness that can’t be beat.
- With your support, it’s no wonder this world-class Cab has taken home 90+ ratings every vintage and loaded Scott’s trophy case with gold medals. You gave Scott the winemaking freedom to perfect every rich nuance of flavor in this decadent, dreamy Cabernet.
- This is ultra-fine Cab is the ideal centerpiece for a full-on feast with family and friends. Grab a bottle before Scott’s eager Angel following scoops it all up. It’ll be gone sooner than you think!
- Camille’s Napa Cab is gloriously rich and elegant, rounded with a bounty of delectably dark fruit flavors and refined with her singular finesse. It doesn’t get much more decadent than this.
- Before she came to Angels, Camille was the mastermind behind cult Napa Cabs that went for $150+ a bottle. She’s still sourcing top-tier fruit from exclusive Napa vineyards and using first-class French oak aging to make lavish, legendary Cabs – but now they’re just for you!
- A sophisticated Cab like this deserves to be sipped alongside a rich, slow-cooked meal or a premium cut of steak. Bon appetit!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Rudy’s single-vineyard Diamond Mountain Cab is the definition of deliciousness, with elegant, intense berry flavors like dark, ripe raspberry and cherry mingling perfectly with light vanilla and an oh-so-smooth texture from several years of barrel aging.
- At just 3 acres, Vineyard 2131 is one of the smallest vineyards in one of Napa’s smallest subregions, where the grapes are packed with hugely concentrated flavors that burst out in the finished wine. There are Napa Cabs – and then there are Diamond Mountain District Cabs!
- Rudy’s been making world-class Cab on Diamond Mountain for more than 30 years, and his 2015 vintage is one for the books! Get yours while it lasts!
This stellar single-vineyard red proves the power of Coombsville Cabernet with downright decadent flavors of deep, dark fruit and a smooth, otherworldly elegance.
With Ted’s connections to small farmers in Coombsville, he’s able to source some of the most top-notch fruit in the valley for this small-production red, that he then ages for 20 months in French and American oak barrels.
If you ever find yourself in downtown Napa, just a stone’s throw from the Coombsville region, Ted says you absolutely have to try this decadent Cab with a juicy burger from the wine bar and restaurant Compline. “It's the best in town!” he says.
Luscious, juicy and decadent, this lavish Alexander Valley Cab is a velvety powerhouse from one of the most prestigious indie winemakers in the world.
Jesse blended this Cab with just a touch of Merlot and Malbec, hand-picked from dry-farmed hillside vineyards, to give it that luxurious balance between the rich, bold flavors of Cab and a melt-in-your-mouth smoothness from the Merlot and Malbec.
This decadent Cabernet goes perfectly with grillable goodies, like a sizzling rib-eye or charred, juicy burgers. Thirsty yet?