Camille captured the very best tastes of Paso Robles – and put them all in one perfect wine! This red is steeped in fruity finesse and lush, ripe red berry flavors, with a mouthfeel and finish so luxurious you’ll be ordering more bottles before you even finish the first.
Starting with mostly Cabernet Sauvignon, Camille expertly blended in a mix of Grenache, Syrah, Petite Sirah, Merlot, Mourvedre, Carignan, Primitivo and even a touch of Zinfandel. Whew!
Your funding gave Camille her choice of the very best fruit from her all-time favorite subregions of Paso Robles, and you get the Angel-exclusive price tag for it! Just make sure you’re near the start of the line...
Full, rich and unbelievably smooth – Matt’s Paso Cabernet is the kind of elegant, mind-blowing wine that Angel funding is all about! Bursting with bright red and black fruits and coupled with a touch of oaky spice, this Paso Cab is a perfect 10 if there ever was one!
Thanks to your funding, Matt could source this luxurious Cab from a single vineyard in the heart of Paso Robles, where warm days and cooler nights let the fruit ripen perfectly to bring you flavors with intense depth and complexity.
Matt’s robust red just took home a big shiny medal at the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition, but it’s no surprise – with you on his side, there’s nothing he can’t do!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Patrice Grasset is a 3rd generation winemaker and a lifelong resident of the Loire, where they make the most famous French whites in the world. But what's to stop him from going to Bordeaux - to make the most famous reds...?
- Nothing, because he has YOUR backing! With your help, your France expert traveled to the most expensive red wine region in the world – and harvested a mix of rich Cabernet and Merlot for this impeccable blend.
- Now you're getting bona fide Bordeaux for $12.99! Will you be one of the lucky Angels to nab a rare bottle?
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This is a super-daring Cab – big and bold, with explosively deep, dark flavors - and it's juicy in all the right places. That's Paso for you!
- Richard's worked with grape growers across Paso Robles for over 20 years, and had his eye on 4 vineyards from the region's most distinctive districts. He just needed Angel funding to buy the fruit!
- There are 12,000+ Angels who have rated this Cab to-date... and they'll snap up every single bottle again before you know it, so act fast!
- Your Paso Petite Sirah packs a mouthful of rich, dark and oh-so-savory fruit flavors, like a warm berry pie right out of the oven, with a finish so smooth and elegant, you’ll be daydreaming about it for weeks.
- Yian selected the grapes for this intensely fruity Petite Sirah from a handful of prestige vineyards nestled deep in Paso Robles wine country and, thanks to your funding, was able to age and refine the wine to perfection in high-end oak barrels.
- Your Petite Sirah “truly represents how good Paso Robles wine can be,” Yian says – and it’s got the medals to prove it! Scoop up a bottle of yours today and taste what everyone’s been raving about.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Camille’s made cult Napa Valley reds that sell for $150 a pop. Now she’s bringing you a world-class Cab with the biggest savings yet, flowing with layers of berries, currants and warm spices.
- Your winemaker harvested Cabernet from the nutrient-packed volcanic soils of Mount Konocti for rich, decadent flavor – then aged the wine in toasted French oak for soft, velvety texture.
- Camille treated this special Cabernet to all the same luxury as her cult Napa Cabs - but because you made it possible, this extravagant treat is yours for less than $15 a pop!
- Last year's vintage scooped up a whopping Double Gold at the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition (yes - there's such a thing as DOUBLE Gold!). Sip in some dynamite, award-winning bliss!
- This is red is a Marchesi signature: Super-dark, extracted yet elegant, with lush flavors like juicy ripe blackberries and a hefty, velvety texture. The last vintage of this red even took home a Double Gold medal from the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition – more please!
- David blended luxurious Zinfandel from Sonoma Valley with rich Cab from the northern county line, using vineyards with "open canopies that shine dappled light on grape clusters" – aside from sounding beautiful, diffused sunlight helps extra ripening!
- He's a Sonoma expert that's made $80 reds for prestigious Wine Country names like Duckhorn and Cakebread. But you fund him to make wines that are all his own – and that's earned you this special Angel price.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The kind of dark and toasty red that belongs in a log cabin – full of cozy winter flavors like plums, cocoa and woodsy barrel-age.
- ...made by your Santa Barbara savant, Rick! "I was lucky to get top-quality coastal fruit from old vines – a very exclusive and limited crop," your winemaker says. That's what you get for funding the guy with 30+ years of coastal winemaking experience!
- Serve with juicy pork ribs, slathered in a spicy-sweet marinade. It might be the messiest meal ever... but worth it? 100%.
WE'RE NOT SURE
A former Argentina Winemaker of the Year made you a supple red from the trendiest region in Mendoza – Gualtallary. This Uco Valley sub-appellation is a booming area for high-end, sophisticated wines with Old World style and finesse.
José pulled out all the stops, carefully blending fruit-rich Malbec and Cab with a hint of Cab Franc for added richness. He encouraged a long-lasting, velvety-smooth finish, too – by aging your blend in toasty French Oak barrels.
Savor an award-winning glass with roasted lamb or charred steak coated in chimichurri – one Argentine classic deserves another!