- Dave's fruit-rich Cab is loaded with classic flavors that get more intense with every slurp. He usually recommends a fish pairing with each of his wines, but even this Washington fisherman knows - this powerful red is made for steak.
- With your funding, he snatched up fruit from a well-respected property in Columbia Valley – rated one of the Top 20 vineyards in the whole of Washington! Wines from this vineyard typically go for twice this price or higher.
- Your winemaker says, "It's a great vintage, with supple, ripe flavors. We may not get this deal again." Make sure you don't miss out on yours!
- This iconic Alexander Valley Cab is rich, silky and sprinkled with delectable flavors like dark berries and soft, smoky chocolate.
- “This wine is all about family,” Daryl says. The grapes come from the Saini Ranch, Daryl’s son-in-law’s vineyard in the heart of Alexander Valley. These grapes regularly make it into $40 or $50 bottles, but for Angels, Daryl makes this wine for just half of that.
- Supplies are tight for this classic Cab from Daryl, as a major portion of the grapes were affected by the 2017 Wine Country fires and Daryl decided they weren't up to snuff for this wine. Point is, you definitely don't want to sleep on this one!
From the rich cherry and wild blackberry flavors to the touch of rustic spice on the oh-so-smooth finish... you won’t be able to slurp up enough of this quintessential Washington Syrah.
If you think the Pacific Northwest is one big rain cloud... you're in for a surprise! The Columbia Valley soaks up more sunshine than Napa (!) – making for bold, fruit-forward reds like your Syrah.
When Dave's not making wine (or fishing), he's sipping on this scrumptious red with New York strip steak. (Do as he does: pour a glass early so the wine opens up by the time dinner's ready!)
- Matt's intense ‘Tino’ red blend is an all-access pass to the BIGGEST flavors in Napa. This 96%-rated blockbuster is decadent and delicious, for a fraction of the price.
- This year’s blend is a masterful mix of world-famous Rutherford Cabernet and intense Petite Verdot from the Valley floor – it’s top-shelf wine, but with your support, Matt could make it for a song.
- Special-edition wines like this happen when you give an industry legend, Napa champion and former Winemaker of the Year the chance to make something truly unique. Bravo you!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Flowing with brambly dark berry and deep briar flavors, Franc’s Sonoma Cab opens up to layers of cocoa and hints of bourbon and rye from a year’s aging in special whiskey barrels.
- Franc's the Head of Winemaking for your Angel-funded winery and has some serious connections to bring you this single-vineyard Cab from the heart of Sonoma wine country.
- This Cab was a super limited production and with that special pinch of whiskey barrel spice to give it an extra kick, it’s bound to fly off the virtual shelves in no time!
Scott’s radiant red is filled with level after level of flavor explosion – notes of wild berries, brambly spices and mind-blowing textures will knock your socks right off.
This is your top-shelf Cab to share at family functions, whimsical dinner parties or just a plain ol’ Monday evening! Being a bestseller, though, it won’t be around for long...
The last vintage won Gold at the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition – even more reason this bottle might not last!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Rich, luscious, and overflowing with ripe, dark fruits...this red is devlishly delectable.
Your winemaker is one of the founding fathers of Napa Cabernet (!) – and your funding allows him to craft luxurious wines that’d cost upwards of $60 anywhere else... but Angels can score this top-shelf wine for less than $25.
This wine only gets better with age – if you can wait, that is.... take it out to a nice steak dinner (decant it if you can!) and it’ll be incredible.
Sip in award-winning bliss... last year’s vintage picked up a Silver at the 2018 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Swimming in dark fruit aromas and flavors from silky black cherry to lush, brambly blueberry, all bundled into a big, full mouthfeel and softened by aging in French oak, this one-of-a-kind red from Richard is Paso Robles Cab at its best!
Your support helped Richard source these grapes from a single Paso Robles vineyard in California’s Central Coast to bring you the absolute tip top of his wines from the region.
Like Richard’s top-tier Cabernets from Napa, expect this red to fly off the shelves before you even know it. Once you’ve got yours, Richard suggests stowing it away for a while if you can. If not, decant for at least half an hour, then enjoy!
- Classic Cabernet that swings in with a wallop of berries, juicy dark plums, ripe cherries and toasty, tummy-warming spices.
- A potent blend of top-quality Cab from Lodi and Clarksburg – two standout regions in California's Central Valley. The vines developed full, lush grapes bursting with flavor – making David's latest Cab the richest, most sumptuous yet.
- This Cabernet just screams for a sizzling slab of beef - you can turn a simple piece of meat into a carnivore's fine dining dream.
- When you drink Daryl’s iconic Dry Creek Zin you’ll be overwhelmed with dark, juicy deliciousness and understand exactly why this guy’s your 8-time winemaker of the year!
- Classic Dry Creek Zin from 4 premium vineyards that grow amazing high-quality Zinfandel that sells for $40, easy!
- Don’t be fooled into thinking Daryl’s Zin is only for fancy occasions. This intense juice-bomb goes INSANELY well with a spicy, pepperoni loaded pizza, as well as sticky, slow-cooked ribs – no cutlery necessary.