Rich, brambly blackberries and cherries lead the way on each sip of Dave’s delicious Walla Walla red blend, with plum and blueberry on the long, smooth finish, like a bite of fresh-baked berry pie.
Dave’s big, brooding blend isn’t your typical Grenache, Syrah and Morvedre mix. Taste through to spot the extra mmm’s – Merlot and Malbec – that give this red an extra layer of elegance and flavor.
Wines this unique wouldn’t exist without the support of Angels like you. Your funding helps Dave make his dream wines, and you get to taste the delicious rewards. GS”Mmm” indeed!
From the rich cherry and wild blackberry flavors to the touch of rustic spice on the oh-so-smooth finish... you won’t be able to slurp up enough of this quintessential Washington Syrah.
If you think the Pacific Northwest is one big rain cloud... you're in for a surprise! The Columbia Valley soaks up more sunshine than Napa (!) – making for bold, fruit-forward reds like your Syrah.
When Dave's not making wine (or fishing), he's sipping on this scrumptious red with New York strip steak. (Do as he does: pour a glass early so the wine opens up by the time dinner's ready!)
- Dave's fruit-rich Cab is loaded with classic flavors that get more intense with every slurp. He usually recommends a fish pairing with each of his wines, but even this Washington fisherman knows - this powerful red is made for steak.
- With your funding, he snatched up fruit from a well-respected property in Columbia Valley – rated one of the Top 20 vineyards in the whole of Washington! Wines from this vineyard typically go for twice this price or higher.
- Your winemaker says, "It's a great vintage, with supple, ripe flavors. We may not get this deal again." Make sure you don't miss out on yours!
- Cabernet dominates this red blend and packs it with a punch of raspberry fruit roll-up “so good you'd wish you could chew on it,” the Michauds say. Spot the cherry and chocolate on the way to a juicy finish.
- Your funding helped Justin and Katy get their hands on some special grapes from Walla Walla and Horse Heaven Hills, making a rich blend from two of Washington's most standout regions.
- If you have the patience for it, let this wine stretch out for a few minutes after opening a bottle. It’ll really bring out the flavor! Grill some veggies and a hearty steak while you wait.
- This isn't a lookalike Napa Cabernet - Washington Cabernet is its own beautiful beast, full of fresh mint, ripe cherries and herbs. If you think you know Cab, just wait!
- Katy & Justin harvested these grapes from the Yakima Valley - the oldest official wine growing region in Washington - to bring you a full-bodied red with a nice bright pop.
- Like any big red, this wine gets better with time. Give it a few months if you can! But if you can't wait, we totally get it. The minute your eyes feast on this gorgeous label, resistance is futile.