- Your fan-favorite, full-powered Pinot Noir from the "Napa Valley of the South." Just shy of L.A., Sta. Rita is famous for its gorgeous cool climate wines that sell for $30+ a bottle.
- Matt made a voluptuous Pinot, harvesting premium fruit from two celebrity vineyards and aging the juice in seasoned French oak barrels – for a full year!
- This is a top-shelf wine that YOU fund from scratch – be proud. One of California's most expensive wines is yours for a bargain!
- Perfectly balanced, classic and complex, Derek’s deeply delicious red drips with deep, dark fruit flavors and a swirl of spice all elegantly wrapped up in a silky-smooth mouthfeel and a full, long, lingering finish.
- When it comes to Pinot Noir, Derek says, “the quality of the grapes is of the utmost importance as it is such a transparent variety.” So with your help, he sourced grapes from a single vineyard deep in the coolest corner of Anderson Valley just 10 miles from the Pacific Ocean, where the conditions are picture-perfect for otherworldly Pinot.
- Wines from these grapes usually sell for north of $40 a bottle, but for helping Derek get his hands on some of the best Pinot around, you get this refined red for a fraction of that!
This deep purple powerhouse of a red is just dripping with dark, brambly fruit flavors, like taking a bite of rich, warm blueberry pie with a tiny bite of dark chocolate on the side. Mmmmm!
Sharon knows the vineyards up and down California’s Central Coast like the back of her hand. So when Angels give her the keys to the top vines from Paso Robles up to Monterey, she delivers show-stopping reds like this for a steal – and makes it look easy!
Your Central Coast Queen carefully blended together individual batches of stellar Petite Sirah before aging half the finished wine in French Oak for a fine, smooth texture and irresistible finish.
- Brilliant, dark berry flavors are elevated by currant and warm spice – balanced, and full of layers.
- Bordeaux reds were Karen’s inspiration behind this red medley. With an eye for detail and careful blending, she crafted a vibrant wine that's 8 varietals of deliciousness.
- Karen loves to make wine that’s meant to be shared with those she's closest with, and that’s what this blend is. This is the perfect bottle for a family dinner, or splitting with a friend on the porch.
- Like a cushy oversized armchair, this Pinot wraps you up in velvety, expansive fruit flavors. Get cozy and dive in!
- And it's crafted from the Brothers' vineyards in Santa Maria - a secret nook of Santa Barbara wine country. Blankets of fog and ocean mist keep their grapes hydrated and happy all year round. They hang on the vine a bit longer, too, which makes this Pinot perfectly elegant and ripe.
- It's just like the extravagant Santa Barbara reds you'll see in stores for $20, $30, even $40 a pop. As thanks for making it happen, Angels get it for under $15! You smart investors, you.
- Looking for a sumptuous, fruity red swimming in juicy, mouthwatering berry flavors? Sharon’s Cattoo Pinot is just the thing!
- Using her choice of fruit picked at peak ripeness from Monterey and Paso Robles, Sharon crafted a luscious Pinot Noir with deep complexity and serious deliciousness – and with your support, she can bring it to Angels for a song!
- This silky red is exquisite all on its own, but it also loves company! Simply pair it up with practically every kind of dish from seafood to pizza and you're golden!
- Stephen brings you this classic California Cabernet with a delicious dive into dark berries and cherries leading into a long, complex finish.
- Thanks to Angel funding, your 3-time Winemaker of the Year was able to personally select a single estate vineyard in Lodi with the best grapes possible for bringing out this Cabernet’s fullest colors and flavors – just for you!
- This luscious red can easily hold its own against other California Cabernets, at a value hard (impossible?) to beat. Stephen plans to sip it with a grilled bone-in rib-eye on the side – he suggests you do the same!
- This ripe, vibrant Pinot is a full-on flood of refined fruit, juicy and generous with splashes of black cherry, raspberry and a toasty trace of oak from 14 months of aging in French oak.
- Angels helped Richard source this lavish Pinot from vineyards set in Clarksburg, within the Sacramento Delta, where afternoon breezes from the San Francisco Bay help thin-skinned fruit like Pinot Noir ripen at just the right pace to capture every layer of juicy flavor.
- This easy-sipping red is a delight all on its own, but to make a feast out of it, pair a glass (or two) with some crispy duck or beef bourguignon. For best results, share with a few friends.
- D.H. has done it again, bringing you another vintage of his bright and lively Angel-favorite Pinot that’s poised to deliver sip after sip of ripe cherry flavors and tastebud-tempting smoothness.
- Your support helps this master deal-finder track down some of the most scrumptious wines out there each and every vintage – then he brings them to you with an unmatched Angel savings attached.
- For just $9.99, you get a Pinot that’s D.H. certified to be downright delectable – pour a glass of this easy-sipping red and enjoy it any old day of the week!
- This sumptuous red blend of rich Cabernet, sultry-smooth Zinfandel and a touch of powerful Petite Sirah is a full-on Angel-funded summer classic, complete with a decadent, smoky touch of oak and a long, luscious finish.
- After leading some of the most famous wineries in California, David turned to Angels to make the wines he’s always dreamed of. With your funding, he’s able to scout out the best fruit from across the state and bring it together for this unbelievably lush, refined blend that dazzles year after year.
- Although it’s an Angel favorite, David simply wound up making fewer bottles of this red treasure in 2018 than ever before. With thousands of Angels eagerly awaiting each vintage, this is one crowd-pleaser you won’t want to sleep on.