- Carmen’s latest Chenin Blanc is clean, refreshing and flush with a bounty of bright fruit, like a helping of fresh pears and apples from a farmer’s market stand.
- Thanks to your support, Carmen could source impeccable fruit from old, old vineyards in South Africa and she carefully blended grapes that were harvested at varying ripeness for a complex, oh-so-craveable take on South Africa’s signature white grape.
- Fermented in stainless steel tanks to bring out the fullest, freshest fruit flavors and a lush, textured mouthfeel, this Chenin is smooth and crisp, with a citrus backbone and finish so long and lingering, you have to taste it to believe it.
- Oooh, la la. This is the pinnacle of French elegance – the kind wine drinkers buy when they really are fancy, not to mention flush.
- Lucky for you, Patrice is a well-connected French winemaker that wants to make the world's most expensive Sauv your everyday drink. This is the benchmark for classic, modern French wine... for a stunning price!
- Seriously limited cases are available - and this fruit-rich white is ready for drinking right NOW. If you think too long about buying this, you'll miss out...
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Exuberantly fruity yet crisp and refreshing, let Bill and Claudia show you why Marlborough is THE place for Sauvignon Blanc.
- Seven years ago, Angel funding allowed the Smalls to break the chains of corporate winemaking and make wines where they knew they could do everything right – so that you get remarkable value, even in world-famous regions like Marlborough!
- Oysters, clams, mussels... it's hard to think of any shellfish that wouldn't taste like a million bucks with a nice chilled glass of this fresh 'n' zingy Sauv!
- One of New Zealand's most talented winemakers, Rod Easthope, got a blank check to choose any grapes he wanted. The results are crisp, juicy... and oh-so sublime.
- This white is a taster platter of all the incredible fruit in Hawkes Bay. Rod gathered grapes from loads of high altitude and coastal vineyards to bring you a Pinot Gris with serious attitude.
- It's Angel funding that helped to make this wine not only great tasting, but great value for money too. Help yourself to your reward before the other Angels get too thirsty!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Jacqueline says this is the fun, younger sister to her Sonoma Sauvignon Blanc – give this refreshing white a try! It’s filled with playful tropical fruits like pineapple and guava with a carefree finish.
Because of Angel funding, Jacqueline was able to snag plush, flavor-packed fruit – including a heap of premium Napa Sauv – to bring you a fresh, thirst-quenching white for less than double digits.
Fix a bowl of garden-fresh greens with almonds, feta and sliced peaches... pour yourself a frosty glass of Jacqueline’s Sauv… ahhh. You’re livin’ your best life.
Bright and crisp with lots of fruit shining through thanks to Jac’s unoaked style and choice of stainless steel tanks. Less than 1,700 cases were made, so you know it’s going to fly.
With your funding, Jac harvested grapes specifically from a small corner of the Russian River Valley in Sonoma to make you a Chardonnay that easily stands up to the best cool-climate wines from around the world – for half the price.
Perfect for a surf and turf kind of day – sip it to chase tender, buttery Dungeness crab or crispy fried chicken. Just chill slightly and drink right away – though it’s not like you’d be able to wait.
Dry, elegant, perfectly structured… this Riesling's a stunner! With flavors like ripe autumn apples and juicy peaches, this refreshing white will plant you right into the lush German countryside.
Gerd harvested grapes from Germany’s prestigious Pfalz region, known for its warm climate and nourishing, sandstone-rich soil – perfect for growing juicy grapes to make crisp, full-bodied wines.
Enjoy this Riesling lightly-chilled (give it about 30 minutes to open up!) with some salsa verde enchiladas or spicy Thai chicken curry. Yummm. A little bit of heat is the perfect pairing for this white!
Jacqueline says this is the fun, younger sister to her Sonoma Sauvignon Blanc – it’s filled with carefree fruit flavors like citrus and lime.
Because of Angel funding, Jacqueline was to hand-select her grapes from several premium vineyards to bring you a fresh, thirst-quenching white for less than double digits.
Slap together a cheese plate, open up a chilled bottle or two of this white, and you're going places.
- A bright and lively mix of Verdelho, Pinot Grigio, Semillon and Grenache Blanc - with a finishing kiss of Chardonnay that ties it all up in a lush bow.
- With your funding, Sharon traveled across several Central Coast regions to find just the right grapes for this blend. "Paso produces bright flavors like pineapple and ginger," she says, "Monterey carries the citrus," and "Livermore Valley brings in ripe flavors like yellow peach and mango."
- Chill a bottle for Sunday brunch and serve alongside lox and bagels slathered in fresh cream. It's the purr-fect combo.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This is classy cool-climate Pinot Gris with the benefit of a lovely, warm 2018 summer. It's got every New Zealand trademark – fresh, crisp, dancing with zesty fruit.
- Harvested from the Waipara region, Nicky & Peter's crisp white is fresh and full of personality, with loads of juicy apricot and pear flavors in the glass.
- We say it a lot (but it's true) great wines are made in teeny tiny quantities, and this Parish Pinot Gris is no exception. Stock up on a few special bottles from a gorgeous harvest – while you have the chance!