- Scott’s latest Oregon white is a light, bright bounty of crisp, ripe apple and pear with a little bit of lemony citrus tagging along for a finish that just begs you to come back for more.
- Oregon Chardonnay is in short supply, Scott says, but your funding helped him score some top fruit from dry-farmed vineyards in Northern Willamette Valley and Umpqua Valley and barrel ferment it with a touch of Pinot Blanc for a seriously sippable Oregon stunner.
- Scott made this white with fancy Chablis in mind, aiming for the bold, ripe flavors that French Chardonnay is famous for. We think Scott’s right on the money when he claims: “Oregon Chardonnay is the next cool wine.”
- Layer-upon-layer of fresh citrus fruit, with a smooth blast of buttery oak streaking through – this wine is the perfect balance of richness and vibrant fruit!
- The simple truth every Chardonnay fan needs to know is that South Africa can make this stunning white for a song. Land, labor and production costs are just much lower in South Africa – even with a hand-harvested Reserve wine like this one.
- And thanks to Angel funding, Stephen can pass those savings on to you. So now you can have a classy Reserve Chardonnay that's such a bargain, you won't feel guilty pairing it with some deliciously down-to-earth fried chicken.
Rick’s latest Central Coast white is a cool-climate thirst-quencher loaded with fruity flavors like apple and white peach, backed by a layer of toasty vanilla and coconut from a special bit of oak aging.
Made with grapes from the cool, rolling hills of southern Monterey County, Rick’s Chardonnay packs a smooth, round mouthfeel and scrumptiously long finish.
Whether you age it a few years or pop the cork on arrival, for best results just make sure you sip it beside a heap of mouthwatering, buttery Dungeness crab or hearty, grilled sea bass. Yum!
One of your first Wine Advisors got the chance to make the dreamy Sonoma Chardonnay he’s always wanted to make – all thanks to your votes and support! And he’s back with a NEW vintage that’s luxuriously rich, smooth, and full of ripe fruit.
David worked with Head Winemaker Franc Dusak to harvest the crème de la crème Chardonnay from the cool valleys of Sonoma, then fermented the wine and aged it in oak – which developed these vibrant fruity flavors and that bright and oh-so-supple creaminess.
Thanks to all you’ve done, Dave’s continued making a dream wine that reflects the sun-laden valley he calls home. Pop open a bottle of this refreshing Chard with a fresh cheese plate or scallops sauteed in butter, and give yourself a pat on the back for supporting your friend-turned-winemaker!
- This refreshing Chardonnay is full of juicy citrus fruit – your perfect sipping wine!
- The success of Steve's Pinot Grigio proved he could make killer crisp whites from the heart of Lodi, California. So Angels gave him the funding to make Chardonnay from a gorgeous single-vineyard estate, too!
- Fresh caught salmon sizzling on an open grill, a twist of lemon and this Chardonnay – life's simple pleasures...
- This is a Chardonnay with gusto – rich and flavorful, full of fresh white peaches and pears, the purity of this high-class Napa fruit really shines.
- It was grown on the tippy top of Atlas Peak – harvested from a legendary family's vineyard estate. The Antinoris are wine royalty – 26th generation grape growers with property spanning from Tuscany to Cali. And Franc got first dibs on their Napa fruit!
- Pop the cork and serve with a bowl of buttery pasta, topped with garlic, herbs, and a mountain of parmesan that would make an Italian proud.
- This is Reserve Chardonnay, "Kiwi-style" – each sip is a wild burst of blazingly bright fruit with a fresh pop of refined citrus that'll take your breath away. Nicky made sure it got all the luxury treatments too – barrel-aging included!
- ...Fun fact: It's made by your favorite New Zealand winemaking family – Nicky and Peter Parish (AKA "Sis" and "Dad" to your Napa winemaker, Matt).
- With your support, they're producing fine, small-batch wines from their home estate – and loving every minute of it. "There is a lot of love that goes into making this barrel-aged wine," says Nicky. "We want our lovely Angel supporters to get the best wine possible!"
- Your Classic Californian Chardonnay is full of refreshing white peach and apple flavors with a soft, toasty creaminess – thanks to a gentle barrel fermentation under Jac's watchful eye.
- Angel funding allowed Jac to source his grapes from a great vineyard in the heart of Alexander Valley. This fruit has character - and great balance!
- This Sonoma Chard is perfect with a beautiful salmon fillet. If that sounds delicious to you, keep a bottle of this around for your next rich fish dish.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Luxuriously lush and loaded with bright, fresh fruit and a tangy streak of citrus neatly packed into a gloriously creamy texture, this Sauvignon Blanc is the stuff wine lovers' dreams are made of!
For this first-rate white wine, you gave Mike access to hand-harvested grapes from New Zealand vineyards growing some of the most sought-after Sauv Blanc in the world.
Mike let this Sauv Blanc ferment naturally in older oak barrels to give it that extra little bit of complexity and flavorful finesse, just for you!
This wonderfully smooth and creamy new sipper from your champion of Sonoma Chard is downright delectable, pulsing with lush fruit, a dash of warm, oaky spice that refreshes and warms the soul all at once.
Scott has the inside scoop to get him into Petaluma Gap, the newest hot-ticket corner of Sonoma wine country – where fog-shrouded mornings help the grapes ripen slow and steady to bring you Chardonnay so fresh and flavorful, this little subregion needed its very own name to set it apart.
This Chardonnay is one for the (history) books! It’s not every day you get to taste one of the first wines from a totally new region. People could still be drinking Petaluma Gap wines 100 years from now, but you’ll go down as one of the very first to enjoy it, all because you funded the right winemaker at the right time. I’ll toast to that!