- Oh-so-elegant Pinot Noir from Willamette – the cool-climate Oregon Valley that's become a worldwide obsession (for delicious reason!)
- Scott selected dry-farmed vineyards for your Pinot - less water means every grape fills with incredibly concentrated flavors. Raspberries, cherries, toasty barrel-aged flavors... they're all inside.
- You give a Pinot expert the freedom to make the wine he loves - so you get a wine over 90% of Angels say they would buy again, for an incredible price to match (you don't see wines like this in the market for anything less than $40 a pop!)
This is big, bold and famous Napa Cab – loaded with ripe flavors like blackberries, plums... even rich roasted flavors like mocha. It's the work of a guy who speaks fluent 90+ rated Cabernet!
Using cream-of-the-crop fruit from some of the best vineyards in Valley, Matt made a wine that’s truly premium in quality, and – thanks to Angel funding – a premium deal.
Get a bottle of the top-selling Napa Cab on the site before it’s gone – with an average 94% rating, it’ll disappear quick. It ALWAYS does!
- Your fan-favorite, full-powered Pinot Noir from the "Napa Valley of the South." Just shy of L.A., Sta. Rita is famous for its gorgeous cool climate wines that sell for $30+ a bottle.
- Matt made a voluptuous Pinot, harvesting premium fruit from two celebrity vineyards and aging the juice in seasoned French oak barrels – for a full year!
- This is a top-shelf wine that YOU fund from scratch – be proud. One of California's most expensive wines is yours for a bargain!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Stephen’s lavish old-vine Zin from the heart of Lodi is loaded with delicious dark fruit flavors, a smooth, plush texture and the kind of luxuriously long-lasting finish that Stephen’s wines are famous for.
- Wines like this are exactly why he’s your 3-time Winemaker of the Year and he’s proving it yet again with this superb Black Label Zin, specially hand-harvested from the historic Mokelumne River sub-AVA, the original home of Lodi Zinfandel.
- The truth is, when you’re a winemaker as decorated as Stephen, your wines simply don’t stay on the shelves very long at all. Make sure you grab your share of this rich red stunner, or risk waiting a whole year for the next vintage.
- Intensely fruity and flush with plump berry flavors, like taking your pick of the juiciest fruit from bushels of blackberries, cherries and plums, all topped off with a delicate touch of mocha from a year of aging in fancy French Oak barrels.
- Ana’s first vintage of this Tempranillo from the sunny hills of Paso Robles, took home a shiny Gold medal from the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition. Now it’s back and more refined than ever!
- Pair a full-bodied glass of this velvety smooth show-stealer with the charcuterie of your choice, or go big with a whole savory rack of ribs. In either case, you’ll definitely need more than just one bottle.
- Scott’s latest Oregon white is a light, bright bounty of crisp, ripe apple and pear with a little bit of lemony citrus tagging along for a finish that just begs you to come back for more.
- Oregon Chardonnay is in short supply, Scott says, but your funding helped him score some top fruit from dry-farmed vineyards in Northern Willamette Valley and Umpqua Valley and barrel ferment it with a touch of Pinot Blanc for a seriously sippable Oregon stunner.
- Scott made this white with fancy Chablis in mind, aiming for the bold, ripe flavors that French Chardonnay is famous for. We think Scott’s right on the money when he claims: “Oregon Chardonnay is the next cool wine.”
- Pulsing with plum and cherry flavors held together by a classic Cab structure, Matt’s tri-county red sips easy with a smooth, silky finish. It’s a limited production, so you’ll want to savor every glass.
- Harvested from three different regions across the Golden State – Napa, Sonoma and El Dorado – this red is a craveable combo of Cali Cab that only Angels’ funding could make possible.
- Let it breathe for about half an hour after pouring and serve up some pasta with meat ragu in the meantime. Matt says this red’s ready to drink upon arrival if you want its fruitier flavors up front – or put it away for a while to bring out some more subtle tastes.
Scott’s radiant red is filled with level after level of flavor explosion – notes of wild berries, brambly spices and mind-blowing textures will knock your socks right off.
This is your top-shelf Cab to share at family functions, whimsical dinner parties or just a plain ol’ Monday evening! Being a bestseller, though, it won’t be around for long...
The last vintage won Gold at the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition – even more reason this bottle might not last!
Your funding saved this world-class Cabernet Franc when Dave came to the rescue of a neighbor grower to make you a peerless Walla Walla wine.
After a big brand winery backed out of their contract with the grower last minute, this impeccable Cab Franc had no buyer – but then, Angels swooped in, scooped up the grapes, and saved the day. Your reward? A lush red full of savory crushed berry flavors that last through a long, toasty finish.
This wine was such a special, one-time opportunity, so Dave says there’s no telling if it may ever be made again. Reserve your 6-pack now and make sure you don’t miss out!
- This mighty red is a Malbec lover’s must-have, swimming in dangerously delicious dark fruit, like a bite of ripe, brambly berries, all wrapped up in a slippery-smooth texture and oh-so-long and luscious finish.
- Sourced from a single high-end vineyard on the Washington side of the esteemed Walla Walla Valley, the grapes for your Malbec grew just a few rows over from grapes that go in to $70 bottles of wine.
- Dave’s your unmatched wizard of Washington wine – he knew just where to find a Malbec this massive and how to bring it to you for an absolute fraction of the price!