- Fresh flavors of luscious apple and Asian pear tango with mouth-filling stone fruit in this Chard made in an unoaked style, meaning it’s much crisper than your classic creamy Chardonnay.
- Jac’s been working with the same vineyard for this Chardonnay in the heart of the Alexander Valley for five years and says “the intense fruit character of these grapes is remarkable.”
- For backing Jac vintage after vintage as he perfects this gem of a white, Angels get to enjoy this crisp, clean Alexander Valley Chardonnay for an absolute song.
Intensely fruity, rich and complex red from the very best corners of Tuscany. Stefano expertly blended you a superb Italian red doused in savory tastes of plum and traces of sour cherry.
With your funding in his back pocket, Stefano scoured the rolling Italian hills for the most high-end fruit he could find. This red is a top-shelf treasure trove of the most refined Sangiovese, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon in all of Tuscany.
Stefano makes some of the finest Tuscan reds out there today – and they’re exclusively yours for a fraction of the price anywhere else. The only trick is to scoop up your share before the other Angels do!
- It’s Rob’s sparkling debut! This delightfully dry Brut Rosé shimmers with tastes of juicy watermelon and cranberry, brought to you on a wave of oh-so-fine bubbles.
- Rob added a small touch of Russian River Pinot Noir to the blend to make this pink really pop and give it an extra layer of lush berry flavor.
- The best sparkling pairings? That’s easy, Rob says: “mimosas at breakfast, with an omelette and a slice of melon. For lunch, perhaps a nice veggie salad with goat cheese. Dinner: sparkling goes well with fish or fried chicken!"
Your Syrah is juicy and ripe, full of rich flavors like cherries, plums and wild, brambly blackberries. Deeee-lish!
This champion wine hails from the heart of Paso Robles – it’s Sharon’s home base, and a region famous for extreme temperature swings and a long growing season. Paso’s radiant afternoon sun and cooling coastal winds make for full-bodied, ripe reds.
The last vintage even took an impressive Gold at the 2019 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition – give yourself a pat on the back... and a few bottles of this award-winner!
- When it comes to Oregon Pinot Noir – no one does it quite like Scott. Juicy black cherries, berries, a hint of vanilla and toasty spice from aging in extravagant French Oak. Delicious!
- With your support, Scott can get his hands on top-tier vineyards in Oregon’s unique and varied Umpqua Valley, then blended the region’s stellar Pinot Noir with grapes sourced from the nearby Willamette Valley to bring you the very best of Oregon all in one wine.
- Over 17,000 Angels can’t be wrong! That’s how many have tried Scott’s Oregon Pinot Noir over the last 5 vintages and say they would definitely buy it again. As long as you keep loving it, he’ll keep bringing it back!
Scott’s refreshingly crisp sipper is one of the most popular Oregon wines Angels fund, and it's finally here again! This lively, lush Angel favorite is layered with tastes of apple, pineapple and a tantalizing touch of citrusy tang.
Thanks to your support, Scott was in the right place at the right time to discover this well-kept Oregon secret – a world-class white from the heart of Pinot Noir country!
Scott made this mouthwatering white specifically to be shared, preferably on a warm, sunny patio surrounded by friends. “It’s a crowd pleaser that is versatile with many foods,” he says, “but stands alone on a hot summer day.”
WE'RE NOT SURE
- It’s finally back – the most celebrated white wine from all-star Willamette winemaker Chris Baker! Overflowing with lively fruit flavors of white peach and melon, this crisp thirst-quencher has quickly become a favorite of thousands of Angels and counting...
- Thanks to your support and his deep connections across Willamette Valley, Chris had his choice of fruit from four prestige vineyard sites to give this Pinot Gris layer upon layer of lush, fruity complexity.
- This dazzling Oregon delight has been a solid gold hit since day one. Chris’s debut vintage of this wine won a shiny Gold medal in a big-name wine competition, followed by a Double Gold medal the very next year. Now in its third vintage, Chris has somehow improved on perfection – and it’s all yours to enjoy!
- Uco Valley is the Napa of Argentina – as famous for its incredibly lush Malbecs as Wine Country is for full-bodied Cabs. And Mauricio's bringing this celebrity Malbec directly to Angels – packed with delicious flavors like ripe, juicy black fruits and an oh-so-smooth finish.
- Mauricio went to the Uco Valley to prune, pick, press, ferment, bottle and age this luscious Malbec with incredible amounts of TLC... so you can really taste what makes the region special – nothing more, nothing less.
- As an Angel, you're getting top-shelf Malbec for a third of the price you'd ever see it for in the shop (if you could find a bottle to begin with). This red is an instant classic. Mark our words!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- It’s one of David’s most popular white wines ever – and now it’s back! This Reserve Chardonnay is simply stunning with bright, ripe fruit flavors and a perfectly creamy, mouthwateringly smooth texture.
- Before you and David came along, the priceless vineyard where this Chardonnay grows was almost destroyed to make room for vines that would grow more fruit. But David knew that less fruit meant more concentrated, delicious flavors, and with Angels’ help, he rescued these vines to bring you some of the very best Chardonnay you’ve ever funded.
- Today, it’s an award-winning, golden-hued treasure of a wine that only exists thanks to Angels!
- Citrusy, sweet and deliciously aromatic – David’s delectable Moscato is a treat and a half!
- With its ideal climate, Clarksburg grows Muscat Canelli grapes of impeccable flavor – so wines have the potential to get pricey. But with funding from our Angels, David’s made you a bottle of the good stuff – and it won’t break the bank.
- Everyone should have a bottle of David’s Moscato tucked in their stash, a succulent sipper to bust out whenever olives or cured meats are mentioned.