- Stephen brings you this classic California Cabernet with a delicious dive into dark berries and cherries leading into a long, complex finish.
- Thanks to Angel funding, your 3-time Winemaker of the Year was able to personally select a single estate vineyard in Lodi with the best grapes possible for bringing out this Cabernet’s fullest colors and flavors – just for you!
- This luscious red can easily hold its own against other California Cabernets, at a value hard (impossible?) to beat. Stephen plans to sip it with a grilled bone-in rib-eye on the side – he suggests you do the same!
Penny pulls off a seamless balancing act between juicy strawberry and light streaks of lime for a sparkling Rosé that refreshes and zings all in one sip.
With your funding and a seriously impressive background in bubbles, Penny took sustainably-farmed grapes and made you this traditional-styled gem that’s not just sparkling – it’s dazzling!
This is top-tier sparkling Rosé for an absolute steal. A wine you can drink all year round. Penny suggests roasted turkey in the fall, Dungeness crab in the colder months and strawberry shortcake all summer long. Just make sure you have enough to last!
Full of light, citrusy fruit and packing a lush, juicy mouthfeel, this white wine is dripping with ripe peach and honeysuckle that sticks around for a refreshingly lazy finish.
Rick blended up Santa Barbara’s most sought-after Grenache Blanc, Roussanne and Viognier grapes for this wine – some from the county’s oldest vines, a few from famous vineyards and all just plain delicious.
Sip this white upon arrival or let it age for a few years. Either way, when the time comes, make sure a summery plate of clam linguini – splashed with fresh lemon and garden-fresh olive oil – is involved.
- Cabernet dominates this red blend and packs it with a punch of raspberry fruit roll-up “so good you'd wish you could chew on it,” the Michauds say. Spot the cherry and chocolate on the way to a juicy finish.
- Angels let Justin and Katy get their hands on some special Walla Walla grapes and promptly blended them with grapes from Horse Heaven Hills, making you a rich red from two of Washington’s most standout regions.
- If you have the patience for it, let this wine stretch out for a few minutes after opening a bottle. It’ll really bring out the flavor! Grill some veggies and a hearty steak while you wait.
Crisp, creamy, and ever-so-dreamy – Franc made you a rich Sonoma Valley Chardonnay that’s luxurious as ever.
Fermenting grapes in two different tanks at two different temperatures (one hot, and one cold), Franc made one batch full of rich and creamy texture and one full of wild fruit flavor. The result? A bang-out, bold Chard that’s as fruity as it is rich and extravagant.
Franc lives and breathes Sonoma Valley – he’s the right-hand man at your Angel-funded winery in Kenwood, so he knows his cool-climate Wine Country whites! And you’re getting this premium Chardonnay for a fantastic price because you made it happen.
It’s no wonder this smooth and vibrant Shiraz has scooped up 92%+ scores back-to-back! Sam’s signature red is like stealing a slice of hot berry pie cooling on the window sill – you know, the kind that’s always off-limits... but so decadently delicious.
Sam loves nothing more than taking plump, juicy grapes from the vineyard and watching them come to life in the winery. Your support gave him the firepower to use three different fermenters (!) for this big red – building endless layers of supple richness like the passionate flavor scientist he is.
Your Aussie winemaker goes all out on the barbie for this sultry Shiraz. His favorite is a “tender piece of fillet right off the pit barrel” – Oz speak for beef tenderloin. It’s just as tasty with a juicy burger or some smoky pulled pork!
- Like a whiff of fresh flowers or that first bite of peach on a hot day, this crisp white is always welcome whether you’re keeping things casual or putting on the ritz. Sip. Relax. Repeat.
- Stefano chose the grapes for this refresher from the vineyards around Verona. The Veneto region is one of the best places in Italy for white wine, where breezes from the area’s biggest lake keep the fruit cool and full of flavor all the way to the finish.
- Chill this one for a bit and drink right away, alongside the seafood of your choice. Viola, the perfect match!
Layered with juicy fruits and subtle spices, Carmen’s vivacious red blend is a deep, brooding powerhouse that’s destined for the dinner table.
This one-of-a-kind red is made using fruit from prestigious wine regions Stellenbosch and Elgin. The fruit was handpicked and aged 10 months in expensive oak barrels – and with your support, this luxe wine is yours for a serious steal.
Carmen’s fiery red blend is an all-out Angel favorite and the perfect partner to some pepper crusted steak, well rested and served with freshly made aioli.
- Pulsing with plum and cherry flavors held together by a classic Cab structure, Matt’s tri-county red sips easy with a smooth, silky finish. It’s a limited production, so you’ll want to savor every glass.
- Harvested from three different regions across the Golden State – Napa, Sonoma and El Dorado – this red is a craveable combo of Cali Cab that only Angels’ funding could make possible.
- Serve up some meat ragu and let it breathe for about half an hour after pouring. Matt says this red’s ready to drink upon arrival if you want its fruitier flavors up front – or put it away for a while to bring out some subtler tastes.
Bright and crisp with lots of fruit shining through thanks to Jac’s unoaked style and choice of stainless steel tanks. Less than 1,700 cases were made, so you know it’s going to fly.
With your funding, Jac harvested grapes specifically from a small corner of the Russian River Valley in Sonoma to make you a Chardonnay that easily stands up to the best cool-climate wines from around the world – for half the price.
Perfect for a surf and turf kind of day – sip it to chase tender, buttery Dungeness crab or crispy fried chicken. Just chill slightly and drink right away – though it’s not like you’d be able to wait.