One of your first Wine Advisors got the chance to make the dreamy Sonoma Chardonnay he’s always wanted to make – all thanks to your votes and support! And he’s back with a NEW vintage that’s luxuriously rich, smooth, and full of ripe fruit.
David worked with Head Winemaker Franc Dusak to harvest the crème de la crème Chardonnay from the cool valleys of Sonoma, then fermented the wine and aged it in oak – which developed these vibrant fruity flavors and that bright and oh-so-supple creaminess.
Thanks to all you’ve done, Dave’s continued making a dream wine that reflects the sun-laden valley he calls home. Pop open a bottle of this refreshing Chard with a fresh cheese plate or scallops sauteed in butter, and give yourself a pat on the back for supporting your friend-turned-winemaker!
- Immaculate single-vineyard Sonoma Cabernet that's oozing with ripe berries, showstopping richness and an incredibly elegant finish. Franc's last vintage of this Cab won double gold medals at the San Francisco Wine Competition – and he says this one might be even better!
- Franc's the Head of Winemaking for your Angel-funded winery, and before he watched over your exclusive wines, he worked for super high-end producers – like Napa cult Cab phenom, World's End. He's given this barrel-aged Cab all the same treatments and techniques!
- This world-class red is ready to enjoy now – but a little patience will reward you. Franc says: “Put away if you can, the flavors will expand with time in the bottle!"
Packed with ripe fruits, smoother than butter... this divine white is your quintessential Sonoma Chardonnay.
Your support allowed Scott to harvest top-notch grapes from cool-climate vineyards where the coastal breeze locks in full and vibrant flavor of the fruit.
This is Scott’s 7th vintage of Sonoma Coast Chardonnay, and it’s an Angel favorite...get yours quick before the bottles disappear into thin air.
- This wine is vibrant with a capital V, packed with juicy nectarines and a bucket of limes– Ben didn't play up this Chard with big slabs of buttery flavor because he wanted his old-vine fruit to jump out of the glass.
- Thanks to Angels, his family makes Chardonnay off their own vineyard – and they're wrapped (that's New Zealand speak for very very excited!)
- Ben could only make so much of this wonderful white, and he hopes every bottle makes it into a New World Chardonnay-loving home.
Like a farmer’s market stand packed with fresh berries, Ana’s Cab brims with brambly blackberry, black cherry, blueberry and plum layered over dark chocolate and lavender that carries on into a long, lush finish.
With your help, Ana got to work with grapes from this relatively new Sonoma region, where shallow soils and sunny days make for smaller fruit with intense, elegant flavors.
Since it’s such a new region, wines from Moon Mountain are super rare and pricey. Even though there’s not very much of Ana’s Cab, thanks to Angel funding she’s still able to bring it to you at a fraction of what a Cab like this is worth.
- Ahhh. Crisp, authentic French Sauvignon Blanc. 5 words have never tasted creamier.
- You find one fine, French wine. Elegant, sure, but it's also casual and delicious – the kind of classic, citrusy white you can drink by the pool that still captures the true essence of the Loire.
- FANTASTIC value for money and ready for drinking right now, Patrice's fruity Sauvignon Blanc is as fresh as they come.
This easy-drinking Pinot is filled with flavors you’d find at a fancy English garden party – wild berries, spiced chocolate, black tea, and fresh violets and roses.
A heavenly Pinot like this one checks all the right boxes – a boost of flavor from premium fruit, 14 months aged in French oak, and crafted by a winemaker with over 20 years of experience at renowned wineries creating wines that scored 90+ (and now, he makes wines for you!).
You give Richard the freedom to find the best vineyards in Clarksburg and treat them with the same exquisite winemaking techniques that go into $50 Russian River Pinot Noir. The result is an elegant barrel-aged Pinot Noir for a fraction of the price.
- This iconic Alexander Valley Cab is rich, silky and sprinkled with delectable flavors like dark berries and soft, smoky chocolate.
- “This wine is all about family,” Daryl says. The grapes come from the Saini Ranch, Daryl’s son-in-law’s vineyard in the heart of Alexander Valley. These grapes regularly make it into $40 or $50 bottles, but for Angels, Daryl makes this wine for just half of that.
- Supplies are tight for this classic Cab from Daryl, as a major portion of the grapes were affected by the 2017 Wine Country fires and Daryl decided they weren't up to snuff for this wine. Point is, you definitely don't want to sleep on this one!
- Flowing with brambly dark berry and deep briar flavors, Franc’s Sonoma Cab opens up to layers of cocoa and hints of bourbon and rye from a year’s aging in special whiskey barrels.
- Franc's the Head of Winemaking for your Angel-funded winery and has some serious connections to bring you this single-vineyard Cab from the heart of Sonoma wine country.
- This Cab was a super limited production and with that special pinch of whiskey barrel spice to give it an extra kick, it’s bound to fly off the virtual shelves in no time!
- Complex, rich and creamy, this luscious white is full of soft, juicy fruit flavors with subtle hints of vanilla and a full mouthfeel from aging in French Oak.
- Sharon's blend is a highlight reel of the Central Coast - cool-climate Chardonnay from foggy Monterey and sunny Santa Barbara mingle together for a true vacation in a bottle!
- You gave a daring California girl a chance to harness the coast's brightest, boldest flavors – grab a bottle of this special signature Chardonnay while it lasts!