WE'RE NOT SURE
- Rudy’s single-vineyard Diamond Mountain Cab is the definition of deliciousness, with elegant, intense berry flavors like dark, ripe raspberry and cherry mingling perfectly with light vanilla and an oh-so-smooth texture from several years of barrel aging.
- At just 3 acres, Vineyard 2131 is one of the smallest vineyards in one of Napa’s smallest subregions, where the grapes are packed with hugely concentrated flavors that burst out in the finished wine. There are Napa Cabs – and then there are Diamond Mountain District Cabs!
- Rudy’s been making world-class Cab on Diamond Mountain for more than 30 years, and his 2013 vintage is one for the books! Get yours while it lasts!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Sit back and let Ben’s rich, juicy and oh-so-scrumptious red carry you away on a stream of full, fresh fruit flavors that glide over an endlessly smooth, lingering texture. There’s no place like Rhone!
- Thanks to your support, Ben had his choice of vineyards straight from France’s famous Rhone Valley, where some of the best Syrah and Grenache in the world grows. Your Rhone expert blended these red grapes to perfection for a seamlessly smooth and delicious delight – exclusively for you!
- There’s Côtes du Rhône – then there’s Côtes du Rhône Plus! To put that extra bit of finesse on this already refined red, Ben aged it for 8 months in barrels and coaxed out every ounce of elegance.
Rick’s deeply delicious red is chock full of heavenly, hearty dark fruit flavors from ripe raspberry to lush plum, all topped off by a warm, spicy finish. It’s a wine full of Santa Barbara soul like only a winemaking master such as Rick could pull off.
In Rick’s 30 years of winemaking, this is easily one of the most decadent and elegant single-vineyard Syrahs he’s ever made - with premium fruit from the oldest appellation of Santa Barbara wine country.
Rick’s built a name for himself making top-rated Syrahs – but this dream wine was his favorite to make thus far! This is one wine you want to have this holiday – but so do most Angels. Make sure you take home your share while it lasts!
Big and bursting with ripe red fruit that unfolds with a round, full texture and lingers on a smooth, silky, oh-so-satisfying finish.
Luis is your go-to expert when it comes to the Alentejo region in southern Portugal – he’s made one Angel-favorite wine after another, with no end in sight!
Luis masterfully blended three grapes for this heavenly red: Trincadeira, Aragonez and Alicante Boushet. They’re tongue-twisters to pronounce, but they make up for it with loads of lip-smacking flavor!
- Looking for that lighter, beguiling red with a touch of earthiness you won't see in bigger, plusher Pinot Noirs, and tons of soul to boot? Look no further! This refined red is your winemakers' special New Zealand take on Pinot that goes for bright and lighter textures and flavors that draw you in more and more with each sip.
- Aiming for an intense Pinot Noir with a feminine twist, Nicky and her incredible Waipara team have simply nailed it. Single-vineyard quality Pinot for $16.99?! It's nuts – kudos to you for making it possible.
- Do yourself a favor and grab a couple of these bottles – it's a special treasure from the Parishes that you're guaranteed to love for years to come.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Roll over Beethoven – Stephen’s composed a new Symphony that’s bringing down the house with sweeter, juicier and more delicious flavors than ever!
Why "Sweet Symphony?" The name of the grape is actually Symphony – and that makes Stephen your winemaking maestro! It's already world-famous for its juicy, floral flavors, but Stephen wanted to turn things all the way up to 11 and let the wine’s sweetness really sing.
And it has a cool party trick – the flavors change dramatically with serving temperature! Serve chilled, and you'll get crisp tropical flavors... warmed, it's an explosion of sweet-smelling citrus.
- Rodolfo is a wonderful winemaker - yep, he has talent coming out of his ears, but he's also a very good listener. This wine is the delicious culmination of your funding, your comments and Rodolfo's know-how - and between you, you've done a fantastic job.
- Every mouthful is brimming with fresh, ripe dark fruits and hints of savoury warming black pepper. Rodolfo has let this wine rest for the optimum time in oak barrels to give it a gorgeously creamy finish - with just a dash of caramel and cedar wood for that extra 'WOW'.
- This wine is complex enough to lay down and enjoy in 10 years' time. But honestly? When a bottle like this adorns your wine rack, how can you wait?
- Katie made you a silky blend of Carignan, Grenache and Syrah – all harvested from rare vines (at least a century old!) in the tiny French village of Tuchan. This is really something special!
- When vandals poured Katie's entire year's vintage down the drain, she turned to us. Angels helped to get her back on her feet - so this sensational wine is exclusive to you!
- This is an iconic wine in the making from an incredible winemaker YOU supported first. But Katie only makes it in tiny quantities - so it's never around for long.
- Macario worked with his growers to harvest these grapes nice and early to give you a smooth, easy-drinking red that's loaded with bold, juicy berries and a nice long finish.
- Macario uses unusual grape combinations like velvety Merlot and inky Petite Sirah – grapes that grow very well in California, but don't have the reputation and cost of other more widely-known grapes. So you get this flavor-packed blend for a great price!
- This blend's got amazing versatility – and you just can't say that about any red wine. The silky, sumptuous layers make this wine shine with anything... from appetizers to ribeyes!
- This is a decadent and inky red from the most iconic Shiraz vineyards on the continent. G'day, soulmate.
- Harvested from the "Adelaide Super Zone" (the vineyards within Barossa Valley, McLaren Vale, and Clare Valley) Adam sought out the most “gnarly, old, and well-loved” vines. They produce less grapes, but they're intense, full-bodied and packed with incredibly rich texture.
- ...and every famous drop was hand-harvested and handcrafted. Thanks to you, this small-batch Shiraz (just 400 cases exist!) was given every bit of tender care imaginable - now it’s your treasure to enjoy.