- Real Champagne made exclusively for Angels by the genius winemaker who made Ruinart, Mumm and Baron de Rothschild Champagne... and it's FINALLY affordable!!!
- Using the same Champagne connections, prestigious appellation controlee grapes, and state of the art techniques behind those world famous labels, he's produced this gloriously sophisticated and refined Champagne that's guaranteed to have you purring with pleasure.
- It's a vivacious yet elegant Champagne that punches WELL above its weight. And Angels are the ones that made it happen!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Patrice’s world-class white bounces along with crisp brightness and light, mouthwatering flavors of honey dew, melon and Jolly Rancher. A big, smooth texture makes this Chenin oh-so-sippable.
- Patrice used 100% Chenin Blanc from France’s famous Loire Valley – home to some of the very best Chenin in the world.
- Once plucked from top-tier Loire Valley vineyards and crushed, the wine was aged for six months in stainless steel to bring out the fullest possible flavors and aromas classic Chenin is capable of.
Your funding saved this world-class Cabernet Franc when Dave came to the rescue of a neighbor grower to make you a peerless Walla Walla wine.
After a big brand winery backed out of their contract with the grower last minute, this impeccable Cab Franc had no buyer – but then, Angels swooped in, scooped up the grapes, and saved the day. Your reward? A lush red full of savory crushed berry flavors that last through a long, toasty finish.
This wine was such a special, one-time opportunity, so Dave says there’s no telling if it may ever be made again. Reserve your 6-pack now and make sure you don’t miss out!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Angels' top-rated Chenin is tart, creamy and oh so satisfying – like a buttered biscuit slathered in orange marmalade.
- Because Angels love the wine so much, Alex was able to personally pick the individual blocks of Chenin grapes to use for your wine. That's an extra special honor, and really defines and differentiates this Clarksburg vintage from the rest!
- ....and it goes swimmingly with a homemade poke bowl or your favorite sushi. Date night perfection!
Dark, intense, and singing with flavor, this is a Malbec you'll want on put on repeat.
With your funding, Mauricio made a Malbec from one of his own vineyards in Uco Valley – and it was no small feat because Los Árboles stands tall at 4100 feet! Its rocky terrain makes grapes grow sturdy and strong – that's where all the concentrated flavors come from, too.
This is one of the most requested wines on the site, and from a rockstar like Mauricio, it'll move fast – grab a few before it's gone for good!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Velvety smooth and chock-full of thick dark cherry flavors, Stephen’s Merlot is a wildly captivating red – and at just $10 a pop, it won’t hang around for long...
- Thanks to a remarkable growing season, Stephen was able to leave the grapes on the vines a little longer than usual, allowing them to develop BIG concentrated flavors.
- This is the kind of meaty red wine you want to guzzle while tucking into homemade pizzas. Whether you’re going with spicy Italian sausage, or salt-laced anchovies, it’s gotta be a slice in one hand, Stephen’s Merlot in the other.
Elegant and refined Pinot from the Russian River Valley – the top-producing Pinot region in Sonoma!
Russian River is a tiny-AVA of Pinot paradise. With ever-changing levels of sun and fog, each vineyard is unique. And with your support, Ondine showcased all her favorite vineyard blocks in a red that's mellow and refined yet bursting with cherry flavors. Pure magic.
Pinot Noir from vineyards of this caliber – from a regional champion like Ondine – is Angel-funded wine at its finest. Stock up while it lasts!
- Intense, luxurious and complex blend from the most exclusive Right Bank vineyards in Bordeaux – this is what billionaires would drink (if they could get it).
- This incredibly fine Cru is just for you – an elegant Saint Emilion Grand Cru from a stunning Bordeaux vineyard was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, and thanks to YOUR funding, your 100-pt winemaker was able to act fast, make a deal – and snatch up every last drop...
- Jonathan's made you an incredibly famous wine - for a truly rare price. Take hold of a bottle before they sell out forever!
For this deep, dark and dangerously delicious Cab, Dave sourced the very best grapes in Washington to bring you a mighty red flush with fruity freshness and a refined, earthy smoothness. The cherry on top? Thanks to your support, Dave aged this Cab in fancy oak barrels to finesse an extra touch of elegance into every sip.
This is Washington wine at its most delicious – a seamless blend of Columbia Valley and Walla Walla Valley grapes to bring you the best of both regions. Dave’s meticulous touch lets each top-shelf region shine in its own way, while gracefully flowing together for an even bigger, bolder and more breathtaking Washington Cab.
Dave’s a master of Washington wine and knows exactly where to find the very best up-and-coming vineyards growing the highest quality grapes – the kind of fruit you find in bottles that are sold for twice the price of Dave’s wine. With a whole community of Angels supporting him, he’s able to bring you impeccable Cabs like this for an absolute fraction of what they’re worth.
This mighty, mouthwatering Malbec is flush with dark fruit flavors of scrumptious, juicy black cherries and ripe plums, aged and carefully refined in French oak. This is a powerhouse red to write home about!
Formerly Argentina’s Winemaker of the Year, José used Angel funding to scout out the highest-end vineyards across his home turf in Uco Valley and came back with one of the most majestic Malbecs you’re ever likely to taste.
The pairing of the year? Try this deliciously decadent Malbec with the most tender, juicy cut of steak you can get your hands on!