- Eponina was Wayne’s first Angel-funded sparkling wine – now for the first time in this wine, he’s turning up the pink!
- Made with a delicate balance of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, this rose gold Rosé dazzles with delicious dollops of bright fruit flavors like pear and strawberry, all gliding along on a soft silky palate and oh-so-fine bubbles perfected by 10 months in bottle.
- For his first Eponina Rosé, Wayne used your support to source fruit from River Junction AVA, a cool pocket of California’s Central Valley that’s picture-perfect for growing grapes worthy of the highest spot on the shelf.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Stephen’s Black Label Calaveras Zin is dark, brooding and positively dripping in rich, ripe berry flavors and layered with a subtle, savory pinch of spice. For the very best of the California foothills, look no further!
- With your funding behind him, Stephen carefully combed through every corner of Calaveras for the fruit in this red, blending pristine Zin from gnarly head-trained vines on sunny slopes with perfectly ripened grapes that grew among towering forests.
- Working with the most deeply delicious fruit he could get his hands on, Stephen somehow managed to improve on the impeccable vintages before this one to bring you an unmatched and unforgettably lavish Black Label Zin.
- Soak in the full spectrum of Sauvignon Blanc, the striking balance between pure, heady tropical fruit and fresh, clean citrus zing. This is truly top-shelf Sauvignon Blanc.
- Ondine spent 18 years mastering this lavish style of Sauvignon making the Russian River Valley’s flagship Geyser Peak, spending a good chunk of that time in the tutelage of your 8-time winemaker of the year, Daryl Groom (who consults on Ondine’s project and shares the billing on her wine label).
- “This Sauvignon Blanc is a divine companion to fresh oysters sourced from cool waters, and it’s a great wine to sip with friends to get the evening's festivities going. Perhaps most importantly it’s a little taste of springtime to kiss winter goodbye.”
Big, bold and gushing with ripe dark fruit flavors like cherry and plum, this red is a “mezcla” or mix, Coni says, with at least five different red grapes mingled together to make a full, rich wine with an oaky toastiness and a touch of spice on the long, smooth finish.
Coni blended together Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec, Syrah and Carignan for this special red. The grapes were harvested at different times that were just right for each varietal to bring out the best of their individual flavors for a mouthwatering medley.
Let this powerful red relax for about an hour after opening a bottle and whip up a hearty pizza with all your favorite toppings while you wait. Then call up some friends and sip the night away!
- Eponina was Wayne’s first Angel-funded sparkling wine ever – now it’s returning and more elegant than ever, with delicate layers of fruity finesse and oh-so-fine bubbles you won’t be able to resist!
- Wayne knows a thing or two about sparkling. Before he came to work for you, he was head winemaker for the American branch of THE Moët Chandon, making some of the most famous sparkling wines in the world. Now he’s using all his expertise just for you!
- With your funding, Wayne sourced pristine grapes from a cool-climate corner of California’s Central Valley to bring you a delicate, perfectly balanced sparkling white brimming with bright fruit flavors and sporting a wonderfully smooth, silky texture.
- Carmen’s latest Chenin Blanc is clean, refreshing and flush with a bounty of bright fruit, like a helping of fresh pears and apples from a farmer’s market stand.
- Thanks to your support, Carmen could source impeccable fruit from old, old vineyards in South Africa and she carefully blended grapes that were harvested at varying ripeness for a complex, oh-so-craveable take on South Africa’s signature white grape.
- Fermented in stainless steel tanks to bring out the fullest, freshest fruit flavors and a lush, textured mouthfeel, this Chenin is smooth and crisp, with a citrus backbone and finish so long and lingering, you have to taste it to believe it.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Boy oh boy, this blend is fruity. There's insane amounts of peach and ripe apricot flavors inside thanks to Moscato, Chard, Viognier and Symphony grapes – the perfect recipe for a rich, sweet treat.
- Stephen's been itching to make you a white blend... and your funding made it happen. White blends are a sort of new category, so once again, you're way ahead of the curve!
- Make sure you serve this white slightly chilled, not frozen. Chow down on crunchy fish tacos topped with juicy mango salsa while you sip. Heaven.
- Nicholas and Marshall’s elegant Bordeaux-style red blend packs classic blackberry and plum flavors alongside hints of mocha and toasted oak from barrel aging.
- Angel funding finally freed the Brothers Miller to make their own wine from the world-famous Paso Robles vineyards that have been in their family for generations. Now it’s finally here!
- The brothers used Cabernet Sauvignon as the backbone for this rich red, but added a bit of Merlot, Malbec and Cabernet Franc for a classic Bordeaux style that shows exactly why their vineyards are so famous throughout the world.
This easy-drinking Pinot is filled with flavors you’d find at a fancy English garden party – wild berries, spiced chocolate, black tea, and fresh violets and roses.
A heavenly Pinot like this one checks all the right boxes – a boost of flavor from premium fruit, 14 months aged in French oak, and crafted by a winemaker with over 20 years of experience at renowned wineries creating wines that scored 90+ (and now, he makes wines for you!).
You give Richard the freedom to find the best vineyards in Clarksburg and treat them with the same exquisite winemaking techniques that go into $50 Russian River Pinot Noir. The result is an elegant barrel-aged Pinot Noir for a fraction of the price.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This is one enchanting Chardonnay, full of warm spices from French oak aging and rich fruit flavors like Washington apples.
- With your funding, Dave secured fruit from a well-respected Columbia Valley vineyard. "It's a unique site that's much warmer than most vineyards up here," says Dave. "It's really sought after fruit – one of the top 20 vineyards for Chard in Washington state!"
- If you're looking for the perfect mix of soft fruit and smooth texture in your Chardonnay, Dave's Washington white is your perfect match. Pair with a slice of warm apple pie and thank us later.