- Jean Pascal’s Private Collection Cab is loaded with deep, mouth-filling flavors of fresh red berries, cherries and soft spice, with a gloriously long-lasting finish.
- He’s one of Chile’s most famous winemakers – and he works for you! Your funding helps Jean Pascal source the very best grapes around to bring you Cabernets like this, with dizzying depths of flavor and complexity.
- Jean Pascal’s endless winemaking finesse makes this Cabernet one for the ages. Grab a bottle to enjoy now while it's young and put another one down in the cellar or up on the top shelf for a few years to see how the flavors evolve over time.
- It’s finally back – the most celebrated white wine from all-star Willamette winemaker Chris Baker! Overflowing with lively fruit flavors of white peach and melon, this crisp thirst-quencher has quickly become a favorite of thousands of Angels and counting...
- Thanks to your support and his deep connections across Willamette Valley, Chris had his choice of fruit from four prestige vineyard sites to give this Pinot Gris layer upon layer of lush, fruity complexity.
- This dazzling Oregon delight has been a solid gold hit since day one. Chris’s debut vintage of this wine won a shiny Gold medal in a big-name wine competition, followed by a Double Gold medal the very next year. Now in its third vintage, Chris has somehow improved on perfection – and it’s all yours to enjoy!
- This lively, fresh and fruity Portuguese white blend from Quevedo siblings Oscar and Claudia dazzles with flavors so unforgettable, you’ll be getting thirsty every time you hear “Douro Valley” from now on.
- Angel funding gave the Quevedos free reign to blend a tongue-twisting trio of Portuguese grapes into this luscious white: Viosinho for a fresh floral character, Gouveio for depth and complexity and Códega do Larinho for flush, endlessly fruity flavors.
- “We could feel that these grapes could only make a great wine,” Oscar said. Now the only thing left is for you to taste it!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This juicy red is exactly why Angels picked Karen as their 5th Annual Winemaker of the Year. It's robust, rich and chock full of unforgettably bright berry and dark fruit flavors so refined you’ll be thinking about every sip for days to come.
- With Angel-funded access to the top fruit in all of Lodi, Karen’s got the golden ticket to making you the most ravishing Zin you’ve ever tasted.
- Thanks to your support, Karen was able to groom this wine into sultry, savory perfection with over two years of special care and attention in the winery. The only step left is for you to pop a bottle and enjoy!
- Ripe black cherry, a sultry smoothness and a soft peppery kick on the long, luscious finish make Jen's Rebel red one delightful doozy of a Down Under sipper.
- Thanks to Angels, Jen got her hands on some of Victoria’s very best Tempranillo from one of the region’s top growers, who she happens to know personally. By backing Jen, you've got insider access to the highest-end Aussie reds for a song.
- Jen's Tempranillo is “perfect for the barbie”, making a dreamy pairing with BBQ ribs and charred peppers absolute bliss.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Karen’s mighty Merlot gushes with bright fruit flavors and an elegant, silky smoothness that’s captivated over 7,000 Angels and counting.
- Your Winemaker of the Year sourced premium Merlot from Clarksburg, where she’s got connections to the region’s very best growers and their vineyards. With her insider access and your funding, the sky’s the limit for wines like this unmatched Merlot.
- For the perfect touch of elegance on any weeknight, look no further. As Karen says, “It’s a great wine to drink when relaxing after work, hanging out with friends, while making dinner, with dinner, and one last glass after dinner!”
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Tom’s full-bodied red was made to satisfy the sweet-tooths out there, with a whole bounty of juicy, fruity and refined flavors just waiting to dazzle you.
- Thanks to Angel funding, Tom was able to bring back this red delight for a second vintage, striking that perfect balance between easy-drinking smoothness and a delectable sweetness.
- Pair this smooth red’s sweetness with a decadent cheese plate after dinner, your Angel-funded winemaker says, and you can’t go wrong.
- Luscious and juicy tropical fruit flavors mix with a delectable dash of citrusy tang to make this fresh and elegant Argentinian Chardonnay a soon-to-be staple of your summertime wine lineup.
- Angel support gave Mauricio first dibs on the finest, fullest, hand-harvested grapes from esteemed Uco Valley vineyards in the heart of his home region.
- This scrumptious white is as food friendly as they come. Pair it with everything from a light chicken salad to mouthwatering fish tacos and treat your tastebuds to a full-on flavorfest.
- This juicy, jaw-dropping red is dripping with mouthwatering black fruit flavors that match up perfectly with a hint of spice, all packed together with a full, round smoothness and a luxuriously long finish.
- This rich Aussie red marks Adam’s debut Shiraz for Angels under his Cellar Works label. With Angel support he was able to source premium fruit from some of South Australia’s most high-end growing regions from Clare Valley to Barossa.
- “This is a great weeknight number,” your winemaker says. Have a glass (or two) alongside a slice of fresh-baked pizza or a cheese-sprinkled mound of spaghetti and you’re all set.
- Thanks to Angel support, Gerd masterfully took one of Germany's greatest red grapes and brought it to a whole new level of elegance. Lush, vibrant and packed with fresh, mouthwatering berry flavors, plus a subtle touch of spice, this is cool-climate Pinot Noirs at its most impeccable.
- Gerd’s home region of Pfalz is picture perfect for growing pristine Pinot, with its terraced vineyards and long ripening season. Using carefully hand-picked grapes, Gerd coaxed out layer after layer of irresistible flavor as only he can, then topped it off by giving this red delight a full year of barrel aging.
- Your funding helped Gerd pack every possible nuance of delicate fruit into this Pinot – all he asks is that you give it a moment to breathe after opening so that every inch of this red’s flavors can shine through. Trust him, you’ll notice the difference.