- This rich red is steeped in all the hallmark flavors of classic Aussie-style Shiraz – bold, juicy dark fruits (think ripe raspberry right out of the briar patch), effortlessly balanced with a touch of oaky savoriness and silky-smooth mouthfeel for a wine that steals the show every single time.
- This stunning Shiraz grew in Daryl's very own corner of Barossa Valley, where the warm, dry growing season makes the vines work a little harder, giving him fruit that’s flush with full, complex and oh-so-concentrated flavors.
- Daryl’s estate vineyard sits right near the vines for Penfolds, the iconic Australian winery where he was once the winemaker behind some of the most famous Shiraz in the world. Now he’s making his own top-shelf Shiraz just for you and at a fraction of the price.
- Each sip of this rich, cozy red wraps you up in a luxurious blanket of intense cherry and blackberry flavors, tinged with a soft hint of mocha and barrel-aged spice.
- Powerhouse Shiraz is Barossa Valley’s calling card and your funding helped Adam pick out the best of the region's best grapes. You even helped him generously age his wine in large French oak barrels for a full year to bring you the best example of world-class Barossa Shiraz.
- Your Shiraz is the perfect cold-weather comfort to sip all on its own while bundled up beside a roaring fire. Or, if you want to make a meal of it, use a splash of this robust red to braise some hearty beef cheeks, throw in some herbs and you’re in heaven!