- If you were only going to sip one crisp white wine all summer, David’s light and fruity Sauv Blanc would be the perfect choice. It’s positively dripping with luscious tropical fruit flavors and a zesty touch of citrus that make it almost impossible to put down.
- With Angel funding and his years of California winemaking expertise, David set out to make a lip-smacking Sauv Blanc using some of the best fruit he could find and taking a hands-off approach in the winery to let every sumptuous flavor shine through.
- Pair this scintillating white sipper up with a decked out cheese board and crackers while you whip up a meal of ceviche and fish tacos and you’re golden.
- This sumptuous red blend of rich Cabernet, sultry-smooth Zinfandel and a touch of powerful Petite Sirah is a full-on Angel-funded summer classic, complete with a decadent, smoky touch of oak and a long, luscious finish.
- After leading some of the most famous wineries in California, David turned to Angels to make the wines he’s always dreamed of. With your funding, he’s able to scout out the best fruit from across the state and bring it together for this unbelievably lush, refined blend that dazzles year after year.
- Although it’s an Angel favorite, David simply wound up making fewer bottles of this red treasure in 2018 than ever before. With thousands of Angels eagerly awaiting each vintage, this is one crowd-pleaser you won’t want to sleep on.