- Like taking a bite out of cool watermelon on a hot day, this wine is made for relaxing and recharging, with its bubbles keeping things buzzy and light while you sink deeper into your hammock.
- With your help, Matt got his hands on some cool-climate California Syrah that was allowed to hang longer before harvest, giving your sparkling full, ripe layers of flavor.
- Ready to drink now chilled, but not cold, Matt says. Make sure you pack some in with a picnic of salmon or pizza and oh, don’t wait! Matt only had enough grapes to make a few hundred cases, so this wine’s going to fly!
After making you a smash-hit Rosé in a can, Matt's back with another canned treat – a crisp California white!
This blend of Chenin Blanc and Viognier is eye-poppingly bright and refreshing – the perfect wine to sip on the porch, drink by the pool or enjoy in the sun.
Each can is 375ml – so this 2 pack equals one traditional 750ml bottle of wine! Grab a few packs while you "can" – this is the perfect summertime white, guaranteed to disappear fast.
Angels like you make winemakers light on their feet so they can try new things - like putting wine in cans! And for your first release, we made it Rosé - the easiest-sipping wine there ever was...
Matt harvested cool-climate Clarksburg Syrah to make you a vivacious Rosé bursting with fruity flavors like juicy strawberries, cherries and an oh-so-crisp finish.
What makes it that much better? You’re getting the same amount of wine as a 750ml bottle, in two 375ml cans – making for a stylish and undeniably-delicious Rosé that's just downright fun to sip.
- This citrusy stunner is as racy and vibrant as its neon green label. One sip, and you'll know - summer's here!
- Harvested from cool, breezy vineyards along the California Delta, Matt’s kept the winemaking process simple to show off Albariño's naturally bright and fresh flavors.
- Matt’s refreshingly crisp Albariño is a sure thing for lazy sun-drenched afternoons, but wines like this have a tendency to run out of stock. Don’t be that guy, get prepared before the weather turns hot.